Sponsored

Recommendations for high quality Neoprene seat covers?

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Looking for a good high quality set of Neoprene seat covers. Not looking for the cheap low quality one. Can anyone reccomend..
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Bartact? They aren’t neoprene though.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Looking for a good high quality set of Neoprene seat covers. Not looking for the cheap low quality one. Can anyone reccomend..
We just bought true "wetsuit neoprene" seat covers for our RV (driver and passenger seats) and while they are new, we are happy with them so far. The brand is Coverking and we got them on sale thru Costco, but they do sell direct, too. The quality and fit looks very good, easy install.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
My Rough Country neoprene covers are nearing 2 years old and still look like new, The fit is good and they wear well. If you search this forum you will find that the RC covers have excellent reviews. I have about 1500 miles of Dirt roads and trails mostly with doors and top off, they are easily cleaned

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommendations for high quality Neoprene seat covers? Seats 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommendations for high quality Neoprene seat covers? seats 2

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommendations for high quality Neoprene seat covers? hd 3

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommendations for high quality Neoprene seat covers? seats 3

Seats 4.jpg

sale 2.jpg

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Thanks for the suggestions so far. Keep them coming still undecided.

Sponsored

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Happy with the Rough Country covers also. They resist dirt, stains, dog hair well. Fit well. Comfortable. Look great.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Wet Okole is another premium neoprene seat cover.

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Happy with the Rough Country covers also. They resist dirt, stains, dog hair well. Fit well. Comfortable. Look great.
Everyone keeps saying "Fits well"/"Fits good", never "Fits great". How good is the fit?

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
+100 for the coverking neosupreme: bought a set for my daughter's Cherokee 3 years ago and, according to my daughter, they're still as "cushy" as when we first put them in.

as for fit: like a glove. they are made specifically for each type of seat and include straps that go between bottom & back to secure the cover to the bottom of the seat. Even after3 years, there's no "shift" in my daughter's seatcovers

ETA: although I *shouldn't* have to add this, I will anyway: even though a lot of manufacturers make covers for seats, it is extremely important to know whether or not a particular cover will work reliably in the event of an accident. it does you no good to have super nice seat covers if they inhibit deployment of airbags, thus endangering your safety

pakzak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Check out the PRP Seat ones as well. I think they have the tightest fit (that looks almost stock). But didn't cost nearly as much as the bartacts. They have some basic colors in stock, but we ended up going with a custom set.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommendations for high quality Neoprene seat covers? IMG_0229.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommendations for high quality Neoprene seat covers? IMG_0231.JPG

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Check out the PRP Seat ones as well. I think they have the tightest fit (that looks almost stock). But didn't cost nearly as much as the bartacts. They have some basic colors in stock, but we ended up going with a custom set.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommendations for high quality Neoprene seat covers? IMG_0231.JPG
I went on their sight but only saw options for Vinly. I'm looking for Neoprene.

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
+100 for the coverking neosupreme: bought a set for my daughter's Cherokee 3 years ago and, according to my daughter, they're still as "cushy" as when we first put them in.

as for fit: like a glove. they are made specifically for each type of seat and include straps that go between bottom & back to secure the cover to the bottom of the seat. Even after3 years, there's no "shift" in my daughter's seatcovers

ETA: although I *shouldn't* have to add this, I will anyway: even though a lot of manufacturers make covers for seats, it is extremely important to know whether or not a particular cover will work reliably in the event of an accident. it does you no good to have super nice seat covers if they inhibit deployment of airbags, thus endangering your safety
What Brand?

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I had Diver Down covers on my JK and loved them. They are finally out for the JL on Quadratec and come in a variety of colors. I would recommend them.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
The video on the link you provided shows the Cover-King having a horrible fit. That is a problem with also any of them that have a texture or color panels it seems to amplify poor fit. That is why i went with all black, however very happy with the fit. Seat covers for me are throw away and will change out as needed, however with the RC covers for my use will be about a 4 year cycle.
Sponsored