Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

nostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
Learned to drive in a vw-based dune buggy in Anza Borrego almost 50 years ago (started young). Always wanted a Jeep but for various reasons never got one. Fixed that over Memorial Day weekend. Got it dirty immediately - happy camper now...

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! DCB41BDE-CAD8-4F59-A52F-7C840A8308B1
Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The little lady gave me a little surprise today. I replaced the Garbage Disposal Monday.

She gave me a Sting-Gray Jeep Wave Shirt today to match my Jeep. :rock:

Jeep Wave.jpg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like summer is here in Texas. Washed Jeep this morning and deciding which Jeep shirt to wear. It's tough but someone has to do it!
Stay Safe !!!

Today.jpg

Jeep Tee Shirts.jpg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! Sharp Jeep. Hoping mine gets built in time for nice fall weather
Thanks, enjoy your Jeep! :jk: My family moved to Lubbock and I attended my Senior year of high school at Lubbock Monterey. I was a Plainsmen for one year. :) This was 1976 of course.

Lived in DFW my whole life so once I was out of HS that year told my Dad I am out of here and moved back home. Visited Lubbock many times over the years. I know Highway 84 very well. Watched Lubbock grow.

It's still Flat as a pancake and that Red dust is still there. My Dad passed away in 2016 so I have not been back.

Seeing you were from Lubbock brought back memories. Sorry for going down memory lane. :lipssealed:

Take Care! Enjoy your Jeep when it comes!

Sponsored

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
thought I'd drop in an introduce myself and let you all know why I'm here when I actually own a Ford F350 :CWL:. My 19 year old Daughter just factory ordered herself her first NEW vehicle (hopefully her '00 cherokee stays going at least long enough for her new one to get here): '20 Wrangler JL Sport S.
as is my duty as a father, I"m in the process of getting odds and ends for her JL, and have come to this space in the interwebz to research.

I try to search before asking, but being a ford guy, I know little to nothing about jeeps...though I"m beginning to learn...rather quickly, I might add

HerJeep

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-door Hellayella Willys (on order)
Hello everyone! New girl to the forum and a soon to be 1st time Jeep owner. I put my order in over the phone with an amazing salesperson I'd never met on June 4th; easiest process ever compared to the BS I was getting in-person at a couple of local dealerships.

Can't wait to bring my Jeep home!

Last edited:

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone! New girl to the forum and a soon to be 1st time Jeep owner. I put my order in over the phone with an amazing salesperson I'd never met on June 4th; easiest process ever compared to the BS is was getting in-person at a couple of local dealerships.

Nice, welcome aboard! Post pics when you get it..:D

R3TRO

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Willys
Occupation
Film Industry
Been eyeing the Willys since I saw one at the LA Auto show a few years back on the JK platform. Local dealer had one of every color and we really liked it in white and it had the perfect options.
-7" infotainment
-safety group 1 (LED tail lamps, blind spot monitoring)
-hard top w/liner

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20200511_140614_HDR

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20200511_140956_HDR

Sponsored

rav1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Hello Everyone, first time Jeep Wrangler owner here from Portland, OR - I got a 2019 Wrangler Sport S in Granite Crystal with the 2.0lt engine - it was being used as a demo/loaner with a local dealer and had ~6k miles on it, so it was a decent deal.

I have ridden/driven plenty of CJ-era versions when I was young and wanted to own a wrangler ever since and put it off until now (i.e, took a while to convince the wife).

I'm planning a bunch of upgrades/mods, but only after my wallet recovers. Looking forward to 'lurking' and learning from the forum, any recommendations for Portland 'Jeep Shops' are much appreciated.

Ultron

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hi everyone. New guy from Nevada here. I've had a TJ, two JKU's, and just got a 2020 Unlimited Rubicon. I plan on turning it into a mostly overlanding rig, but it's also my DD. Since I don't have a car payment this month, I took what it would be as a budget to buy stuff for it. So far I've ordered a VIAIR 400p, hi lift jack (so I don't need to borrow my friends) with a mount that attaches to the rollbar up behind the back seat inside, a couple Maxpedition roll-up dump pouches for the back of the front seats, and might be able to squeeze another thing or 2 in there. Fire extinguisher is next, and I have some other mods of varying degrees of cost planned. Super excited to join you all and share our mods and trips!

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Hello everyone! New girl to the forum and a soon to be 1st time Jeep owner. I put my order in over the phone with an amazing salesperson I'd never met on June 4th; easiest process ever compared to the BS is was getting in-person at a couple of local dealerships.

Welcome! Enjoy that Jeep went you get it! There is only one thing that you must remember to do when you get it: “drive the heck out of it and have fun!”

corndog23

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU willys
Hello all, I have an order in for my first Jeep. JLU willys Sarge color. I am not new to jeeps however. Dad has had 5 and now has a 12 JK. Brother has had his TJ sense 98. Have two family members that work for Jeep. I am beyond excited to get mine and pass it on to my son when he turns 16.
Sponsored