Buying Cargo Mat Grommets Parts?

gonavy34

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
So does anyone have an "in" to ordering parts from MOPAR that you can't find easily online?

Asking because I'm trying to track down a few grommet pieces that were missing from the JL Cargo Mat I ordered. The shipper just sent me another mat and didn't want the other back...so basically I have a brand new mat that needs a few grommets that I can turn around and sell/trade/give to someone.

The bag of grommets has a part # I30C15171986. JL Cargo AWM Grommet Bag.

It doesn't appear that you can order the grommets separately - I've looked at Quadratec and asked Mopar.

Google doesn't come up with anything - but surely there is a way...what if someone breaks one?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

gsyoung

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU North Edition
So does anyone have an "in" to ordering parts from MOPAR that you can't find easily online?

Asking because I'm trying to track down a few grommet pieces that were missing from the JL Cargo Mat I ordered. The shipper just sent me another mat and didn't want the other back...so basically I have a brand new mat that needs a few grommets that I can turn around and sell/trade/give to someone.

It doesn't appear that you can order the grommets separately - I've looked at Quadratec and asked Mopar.

Google doesn't come up with anything - but surely there is a way...what if someone breaks one?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
Similar situation here. I just sold my old JLU and got into a new 2020 JLU. Before selling I removed my cargo mat... now just need to locate the needed grommet's to install it in my new jeep.

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
need a set as well!

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
I need one. I put one on backwards and so it keeps popping out whenever I put the seats up or down. I’ll buy one cheap off of somebody if they have an extra? But let me know if you find these replacement parts. I’m afraid to try and pry it apart until I have a replacement in hand in case I wreck it.

Sponsored

Neanderthalman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I need one. I put one on backwards and so it keeps popping out whenever I put the seats up or down. I’ll buy one cheap off of somebody if they have an extra? But let me know if you find these replacement parts. I’m afraid to try and pry it apart until I have a replacement in hand in case I wreck it.
Hold up. They can be in backwards? I have similar popping issues.... How can we tell if they're backwards?

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Haha - Yes, that was the exact response I had when I first learned this. Wondering why mine kept popping out, somebody on the forums shared this and a pic. And I realized that I reversed one of them - put the underside where the top should be and vice versa. I’d pull up pics of positive installs and compare them closely to where you’re mats are popping out. You may have done the same thing as me.

gsyoung

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I posted a question on the site... waiting for their reply to see if they can help.

Sponsored

gsyoung

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are a sponsor in here. If you send a private message Benny usually responds pretty quickly.
Oh, thanks... sorry... kinda new to navigating this site. I'll send them a PM.

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any updates?

gsyoung

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any updates?
Benny responded indicating he doesn't have the packet of grommets/clips but sent me a list of what he has. I think he has a match for male/female clips that go on the gap cover to attach the mat... but i didn't see anything that looked like a match for the clips needed to attach the mat pieces on the seat backs. I ordered some of the male/female clips (supposed to arrive later this week) to at least hopefully install the rear matt portion. I'll let ya know if those work... and will keep looking for options for the other clip.

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you order from? Maybe I’ll give it a try as well.
Sponsored