First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Just a few upgrades today, First Added the Leather Seats wireless console, Tim at there Company was fantastic to work with ! The quality is second to none, as if FCA made it as they should have. I couldn’t be happier.
Second I know this is Old School but I found a company that has a CD player that works with a USB port, And yes I have a thumb drive that i use, but i also have hundreds of Cd’s So i wanted a Cd player. To each his own,right.
Works great so far, I’ll report back after some use.
If anyone is interested I have the company info.
Third was the trim rings around the 4 wheel drive shifter, cup holders and on the console handle. To match what jeep has around the auto trans shifter.

168E2808-282D-41D3-AF5A-C6DEFDE2CBF1.jpeg

12002CD0-9C0C-41A2-BDA1-DF8C88AAEC8E.jpeg
I have a lot of CDs too. But it was worth it to rip them all to the computer. A 64GB thumb drive with 40GB used has my entire music collection on it with room for growth. The Jeep has no trouble indexing it, so all voice commands work. CD skipping a problem with the vertical mount?

And what is the "before" on the bezel trim rings? I don't understand what you did here, but always curious about center console modifcations.

Thanks!

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
I have a lot of CDs too. But it was worth it to rip them all to the computer. A 64GB thumb drive with 40GB used has my entire music collection on it with room for growth. The Jeep has no trouble indexing it, so all voice commands work. CD skipping a problem with the vertical mount?

And what is the "before" on the bezel trim rings? I don't understand what you did here, but always curious about center console modifcations.

Thanks!
I was told it could be mounted vertical or horizontal.
yeah I have a thumb drive as well that I use but I still wanted to be able to play a CD if I want to, just my preference.
The trim rings I ordered off eBay they are Chinese but for no more than a cost I like the look they are only held on with double-sided 3M tape I figured if I didn’t like them I can just take them off so far I think they complete the look

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
yeah I have a thumb drive as well that I use but I still wanted to be able to play a CD if I want to, just my preference.
The trim rings I ordered off eBay they are Chinese but for no more than a cost I like the look they are only held on with double-sided 3M tape I figured if I didn’t like them I can just take them off so far I think they complete the look
So awesome! Haven't heard a CD skip in years! :)

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
Mine are AEV Borah's in the JL offset (+25mm) I had slight rubbing at full lock to the right with the mopar lift but once i did the front trackbar and centered the axle i had 0 issues.
tires are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37 x 12.5 x 17.
I had a similar issue with my AEV Pintlers (+25). At full lock to one side I had an ever so slight rubbing on the lower control arm. It rubbed on the sidewall tread on the tire just enough to annoy. I just put a washer on the steering stop, problem solved. I do have an adjustable track bar, but didn't want to adjust it, maybe later.

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
Just a few upgrades today, First Added the Leather Seats wireless console, Tim at there Company was fantastic to work with ! The quality is second to none, as if FCA made it as they should have. I couldn’t be happier.
Second I know this is Old School but I found a company that has a CD player that works with a USB port, And yes I have a thumb drive that i use, but i also have hundreds of Cd’s So i wanted a Cd player. To each his own,right.
Third was the trim rings around the 4 wheel drive shifter, cup holders and on the console handle. To match what jeep has around the auto trans shifter.

12002CD0-9C0C-41A2-BDA1-DF8C88AAEC8E.jpeg

E26A6E56-2BD8-4361-B699-82871C894372.jpeg
where did you get the trim rings? love those and they look nicely made.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
My "And Justice For All..." is just one big skip
Back in the day I had to re-buy several Metallica CDs because of unbearable skips. Heavy rotation around here even now, at least the first 4 albums. But now the discs are just taking up space on shelves

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
Please video it for the rest of us. Thank you
Borla has video on their website with the sounds of their different systems. I was between the S-type and the touring. Decided on the touring and tried to order from Summit. They won't ship to California because of no CARB#, which I don't think Cat-Back systems are required to have. Looking to another supplier. That is linked to the Borla site. $379.99 OTD delivered.

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Yesterday dropped off my truck with my best friend, who helped remove all pinstripes and cleaned and detailed the truck. It's now super smooth, maybe a little too clean, and he tire shined the crap out of my tires (forgot to tell him not to).

Afterwards after work I installed Smittybilts limb risers

20200603_085836.jpg

20200603_085911.jpg

20200603_093651.jpg

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200603_093651

You need to rip all CDs to USB. So perfect!

Dogboyslim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Punkn.
I installed rear fender liners from American Adventure Labs I had planned to install their RGB highline, front inner fenders and rear liners, but I'd already started the rear when I discovered I was missing the quick-release buttons from the rear. Now I'm waiting patiently for them to reply to my request to send the missing parts so I can do the rest.
Got the missing parts today, will probably work on the front end this this weekend!

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
I am slow, I missed it. The trim ring around the cup holders. Looks great! Might need to look into that.

Thanks!

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
Yesterday dropped off my truck with my best friend, who helped remove all pinstripes and cleaned and detailed the truck. It's now super smooth, maybe a little too clean, and he tire shined the crap out of my tires (forgot to tell him not to).

Afterwards after work I installed Smittybilts limb risers

I was just about to say.... man i hate it when people shine tires. bet you wont forget to tell him next time haha