Not open for further replies.

cdavison82

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Granite Mettalic
I’m sure yours is on the next truck out. And with current traffic for SXSW who knows when they will actually arrive.
All good, still trying to sell my Tahoe last hour so I can get the tax savings on the Jeep. Thought I had it sold but dealer wouldn't dealer trade it to a competitor.
Sponsored

Curtman1962

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler JL, '13 Accord Coupe
Occupation
GM
That’s sucks. Hopefully yours moves along faster. It looks like they might be catching up but I did read somewhere that now there is a back order for the LED package
OH! I did get the LED Package. That explains a bit of it. The Flux Capacitors are on back order as well! LOL

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
OH! I did get the LED Package. That explains a bit of it. The Flux Capacitors are on back order as well! LOL
IF there is a hold due to LED lights you are most likely not affected as this was just recently talked about. If you ordered 2 plus weeks ago I am sure that an LED light has already been sourced for your build and that will not affect it. This is IF there is a back order now of LED lights.

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
SO -- riddle me this Batman... if the build of your vehicle is not suppose to commence until all parts are available for it... why would it get stuck anywhere in the process that deals with parts? -- oh, wait... do they sub-contract out the body vendor process? probably...:headbang:

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Me: its been in I status since March 1st
chatAgent.png
Areti: It is not unusual for a vehicle to be in this stage for a number of weeks.

Inspection takes weeks, normally. Oh man ... Trying to stay positive here.

I've been wondering the same thing! As of today, the following are stuck in "I":

uudog 2/17/2018
amps 2/15/2018
vonbek 2/5/2018
cnyjl 1/25/2018
Rude JLU 12/6/2017

Although I am not complaining as much as you all should since your orders have been lingering longer. I've only been in "I" since March 10th. It's funny how we ordered two days apart, but you reached "I" 9 days quicker.

I wonder what was on our orders that the others that have passed "I" did not have? :movember:

Sponsored

manuka

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR (on order), 2017 Chevy Volt
Is it possible to have an ETA delivery date, but no Window Sticker available yet? Mine hit KZ over 5 days ago, and I don't have a Window Sticker, yet the ETA delivery date is showing next week...
Same for me... No window sticker, but an ETA beginning 3/21

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Wow!

Yea I know I got a JLUR but thought I would look at the status of the gang of 3....... CRAP!

PaPasJP
Rigby
kush
Cr80108
KrumJeep
Gatorskin
Dclark19
am1978
martyb511
JM454rubi
knick33
Tonks98892
GaryNap111
Footbull
tjrider99
newb
Ybohannon
StuckinNC
Rubiconick
ckorte13
SixteenPaws
Hazmater911
Zenk
ItMustBeJames
ClayMan
Jeep_6ix
Cyberball
Shinysideup
Jmschrock
Dbwy
Austin.Spitler
cdrober
Kenny121
Curtispray

Seems to have grown a little......

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I've been wondering the same thing! As of today, the following are stuck in "I":

uudog 2/17/2018
amps 2/15/2018
vonbek 2/5/2018
cnyjl 1/25/2018
Rude JLU 12/6/2017

Although I am not complaining as much as you all should since your orders have been lingering longer. I've only been in "I" since March 10th. It's funny how we ordered two days apart, but you reached "I" 9 days quicker.

I wonder what was on our orders that the others that have passed "I" did not have? :movember:
"I" want my Jeep. Now. Gimme. Don't make me come to Toledo..

DeanAmoroso

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Well my dealer just told me I had a ship date of March 29. I wonder what that actually means. I ordered on the following set up on 2/24:
JLUR
Granite Crystal
Automatic
LED
Inforainment
Cold Weather Group

I live in Rhode Island. I have my daughter coming home from Oregon for 2 weeks on 4/9 and what I would give to have my new Jeep at least part of the time she's here so we could go on some adventures together. What are chances? Slim? None?

Sponsored

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
Me: its been in I status since March 1st
chatAgent.png
Areti: It is not unusual for a vehicle to be in this stage for a number of weeks.

Inspection takes weeks, normally. Oh man ... Trying to stay positive here.
I think they tell you anything to get you off the phone. I paid for tracking elsewhere before I got on here and looking at the wranglers there, it seems like at least 90% of them clear inspection the same or next day. Few oddballs, 9-14 days, 1 at a month and another at 7 weeks.

I'm right there with you, I've been in I since March 3rd. I would much rather be stuck in JB or KZ or even still waiting to be built, than wondering if it's taking them weeks to fix something that's wrong with it.

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
Wow!

Yea I know I got a JLUR but thought I would look at the status of the gang of 3....... CRAP!

PaPasJP
Rigby
kush
Cr80108
KrumJeep
Gatorskin
Dclark19
am1978
martyb511
JM454rubi
knick33
Tonks98892
GaryNap111
Footbull
tjrider99
newb
Ybohannon
StuckinNC
Rubiconick
ckorte13
SixteenPaws
Hazmater911
Zenk
ItMustBeJames
ClayMan
Jeep_6ix
Cyberball
Shinysideup
Jmschrock
Dbwy
Austin.Spitler
cdrober
Kenny121
Curtispray

Seems to have grown a little......
I missed something. what am I the lucky winner of?

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I missed something. what am I the lucky winner of?
You won the honor of waiting for your Jeep and being one of 34 waiting in D1..........

It is a dubious honor at best............

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
You won the honor of waiting for your Jeep and being one of 34 waiting in D1..........

It is a dubious honor at best............
I've gone to D1, D, D1, C, back to D1. Don't know where I'm at actually in the process other than 65 days since I ordered and 62 since dealership actually input the order. I'm in waiting h e double L!!! Got my eyes on one that's "in transit" to a dealership that's a couple hours away. If mine doesn't show any movement by the time that one gets here, I may jump ship on the waiting game. It's my order except for it's white which isn't a big deal considering when I went to order I literally made the salesman wait an hour for me to choose just the color. Everything else was picked in less than five minutes. Was really torn between colors. If the white comes in first, it may be fate!!

nstone97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK Sport - 2009 Chevy Avalanche
Occupation
Project Manager / Engineer
I think they tell you anything to get you off the phone. I paid for tracking elsewhere before I got on here and looking at the wranglers there, it seems like at least 90% of them clear inspection the same or next day. Few oddballs, 9-14 days, 1 at a month and another at 7 weeks.

I'm right there with you, I've been in I since March 3rd. I would much rather be stuck in JB or KZ or even still waiting to be built, than wondering if it's taking them weeks to fix something that's wrong with it.
You need to keep checking with your dealer, it’s possible your Jeeps failed inspection and have a replacement build working through the process. Believe the von will change to a 9 something number if that’s the case.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.