Sponsored

Las Vegas area news

mjsull

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Auto, Granite Crystal, Tan leather, Black Hard Top w/ Headliner, Steel Bumpers, LEDs, Cold Weather, Infotainment, Safety and Tow Group, Remote Start, Proximity Entry, Mopar Mats
No posts yet for Nevada so I figured I get things started. I ordered my fully loaded Rubicon at Chapman jeep in Henderson on 1/19/18. I'm tracking it but no updates yet.

FYI, meanwhile Chapman has started to get their dealer orders in. They had a white Rubicon that's now sold. Last time I went by they had two white Saharas with tan leather.

I look forward to hearing from other Nevada members, especially in the Las Vegas areas.
Sponsored

Archer60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2018 JLUR
No posts yet for Nevada so I figured I get things started. I ordered my fully loaded Rubicon at Chapman jeep in Henderson on 1/19/18. I'm tracking it but no updates yet.

FYI, meanwhile Chapman has started to get their dealer orders in. They had a white Rubicon that's now sold. Last time I went by they had two white Saharas with tan leather.

I look forward to hearing from other Nevada members, especially in the Las Vegas areas.
I just ordered my JLUR yesterday, 2/9, dealer says 4-6 weeks.....great upgrade from my current JKUR (2012)....can't wait!

REDRUBYJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JLU 6 speed, 2018 ZL1 Camaro Convertible 6 speed, 2017 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide, 2015 Hyundai Elantra

Just picked up my ordered Rubicon from Chapman on 2/14!

Sponsored

REDRUBYJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JLU 6 speed, 2018 ZL1 Camaro Convertible 6 speed, 2017 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide, 2015 Hyundai Elantra
how long of a wait did you have?
Ordered on 12/6/2017 I ordered a 6 speed, Red and soft top. I dont know if any of these options were the cause for the longer wait time.

Archer60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered on 12/6/2017 I ordered a 6 speed, Red and soft top. I dont know if any of these options were the cause for the longer wait time.
mine has been ordered for a week and they are predicting 4-6 week....freedom top, granite, rubicon unlimited....just sold my 2012 Rubicon unlimited which helps $$

Hitman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Impatiently waiting on 2-door. Still debating between Sport S & Rubi, want to get a look at both on the lot before I place order. I also want to get a look at colors in person. Sounds like it could be a while.

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Still wading through all of the information coming in about the new JL before I pull the trigger. I have been watching this forum pretty closely. Things I'm interested in:

-Sting-grey color
-3.0l Diesel
-3.6l BSG

I have seen several here in the Vegas valley and am very impressed with the new model. I'm trying really hard to be patient to make sure I get exactly what I want. I'm also glad to hear Jim Marsh has given 6% below invoice to several members here on the forum. I was debating flying up to Dennis Dillon in Idaho for the 7.5% below invoice deal, but if Jim Marsh will honor 6%, I will buy locally.

Sponsored

Let'sgo2...

First Name
K.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S (Bright White), 2015 Ford F150
Still wading through all of the information coming in about the new JL before I pull the trigger. I have been watching this forum pretty closely. Things I'm interested in:

-Sting-grey color
-3.0l Diesel
-3.6l BSG

I have seen several here in the Vegas valley and am very impressed with the new model. I'm trying really hard to be patient to make sure I get exactly what I want. I'm also glad to hear Jim Marsh has given 6% below invoice to several members here on the forum. I was debating flying up to Dennis Dillon in Idaho for the 7.5% below invoice deal, but if Jim Marsh will honor 6%, I will buy locally.

-Sting-grey color
-3.0l Diesel
-3.6l BSG

I just started looking around locally as well as beginning discussions with Dennis Dillon on a custom order. Just curious how your experience with Dennis Dillon and Jim Marsh been?

kholding

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
@Let'sgo2... I haven't dealt with either dealership yet. Just going off of what others here on the forum have said. I'm still waiting for certain options to be released before I pull the trigger.

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
My JLRU came from Sahara Jeep at 7% off msrp, you need to avoid the alarm and the tint and the locking lug nuts and whatever else they try to jam in the deal. I had to wait a few weeks for the jeep to come in. Nice sales man at sahara ask for cowboy. Desert 215 had one i just missed for about 9% off msrp.

Archer60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My JLRU came from Sahara Jeep at 7% off msrp, you need to avoid the alarm and the tint and the locking lug nuts and whatever else they try to jam in the deal. I had to wait a few weeks for the jeep to come in. Nice sales man at sahara ask for cowboy. Desert 215 had one i just missed for about 9% off msrp.
I bought mine from Chapman on E Sahara. I've bought several there over the yrs and got a great deal. JLRU with all options except bumpers as I'm changing them anyway. Ordered Feb 15 and new ETA is 27/28th of this month. Granite metallic. I didn't go for lugs (changing wheels and tires anyway) and tint will be done locally and cheaper.

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Believe me, I didnt accept any of their over priced options. Overall
I'd buy for them again. I went to chapman and found a jlru but I didn't like the sales guy, they were to much in love with their jeeps so I passed and got a much better deal. I have to say the chapman sales guy really knew his stuff when it came to jeeps.
Sponsored