Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
Hey Folks, just thought I'd shoot over a quick message to let you know we're pretty much fully re-stocked on the Black Rhino Armory wheels. The Armory by Black Rhino Wheels are available in Sand & Gunmetal Black in 17x9.5 -18 & 18x9.5 -18.

BLACK-RHINO-ARMORYDESERT-SAND-FINANCING.jpg

Armory-Black-Rhino-Wheels.jpg

Black Rhino Armory in Sand Finish - https://wheelsasap.com/shop/custom-wheels/armory-sand/
Available Size: 17x9.5 -18 & 18x9.5 -18

BLACK-RHINO-ARMORYGUNBLACK-FINANCING.jpg

Armory-Black-Rhino-Wheels_01.jpg

Black Rhino Armory in Gunmetal Black Finish - https://wheelsasap.com/shop/custom-wheels/armory-gunmetal-black/
Available Size: 17x9.5 -18 & 18x9.5 -18
Sponsored

PSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XXXXXX 2020 JL Rubicon 3.6
Any photos showing if the extend beyond the fender law. Wheels that are wider than the fenders have cost me a few bucks with fines.

PSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In Montana?
Washington.

The Revised Code of Washington states that, “no person may operate any motor vehicle ... that is not equipped with fenders, covers, flaps or splash aprons ...” It goes on to state that fenders and mud flaps must be as wide as the tires and extend to at least the center of the axle.Oct 28, 2019

OP
OP
WheelsASAP.com

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
Any photos showing if the extend beyond the fender law. Wheels that are wider than the fenders have cost me a few bucks with fines.
Regretfully this wheel will certainly hang out past the fenders. What size are you considering? I can send you a link to options we offer in which we'll note how much they stick out if any.

Sponsored

PSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regretfully this wheel will certainly hang out past the fenders. What size are you considering? I can send you a link to options we offer in which we'll note how much they stick out if any.
So I would like to have the Armory’s in Gun black. My Rubicon is a 2dr and stock suspension.

Two appear to be bolt up are below, but I would like your advice.

Option 1:

1795ARY-85127G71

17x9.5

5x127

GUNBLACK

Cap: CCBRARM

Screw:

Bolt: BRARYB

Option 2:

1680ARY-05127G78

16x8

5x127

MATTE GUNBLACK

Cap: CCBRARM1

OP
OP
WheelsASAP.com

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
@PSI Both of the options you mentioned will certainly hang out past your fenders, I know you mentioned previously you had laws preventing wheels to hang out past your fenders. Would you like for me to PM you some options that won't?

FASN8N

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Would these wheels not cook your brakes? It seems like they have virtually zero airflow?

OP
OP
WheelsASAP.com

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
Would these wheels not cook your brakes? It seems like they have virtually zero airflow?
I'm sure the brakes will run hotter than normal however we have not yet received any reported cases of it causing issues within the braking system.

Simann

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
At first glance I thought the same, then it came to me that most of our trucks are a foot or two off the ground at the very least, and there is a lot of turbulent air under the jeep anyways, so it probably would make little to no perceptible difference. But if you are driving the 24 hours of Le Mans, you probably would notice. LOL

Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I’ve had these wheels for almost two years -no heating problems, look great - a little challenge to clean but worth the effort

OP
OP
WheelsASAP.com

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
I’ve had these wheels for almost two years -no heating problems, look great - a little challenge to clean but worth the effort
Thanks for the feedback as I have received some inquiries thru our sales team regarding the topic.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Have Black Rhino corrected the rusting issue on the Armory wheels? I just ordered 5 of them from Extreme Terrain before reading about the rust issues. Now I'm a little concerned.

OP
OP
WheelsASAP.com

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
Have Black Rhino corrected the rusting issue on the Armory wheels? I just ordered 5 of them from Extreme Terrain before reading about the rust issues. Now I'm a little concerned.
To be honest this is new news to me. I have not experienced any issues with Rust but that's not to say the issues doesn't exist. What I could say is that TSW the parent company of Black Rhino, is a very reputable company and they'll certainly resolve any presented issues Im sure.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.