miller jeep trail sunday 24th

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I was in tail position, no pictures. I have about 1179 of that trail in my phone from past trips. This was is leaving trail head
20200524_083951.jpg

I do have a pretty cool video that was shot but dammit if have never been able to upload a video on this forum! I will try again
Sponsored

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6

lilshiraz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon, E30
Great pics!
Little off topic sorry... I'm new to trail riding and I got a lot of scratches last time out. Any way to prevent or fix them after? Buffing didn't really work.

Sponsored

NoahVD

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Great pics!
Little off topic sorry... I'm new to trail riding and I got a lot of scratches last time out. Any way to prevent or fix them after? Buffing didn't really work.
There are clear film wraps you can get that will protect your body from that sort of thing. There are a few threads on here about that. 3M makes it I believe.

lilshiraz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon, E30
Thanks I'll look into it. Not a big deal either way the trails are worth some scratches

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Great pics!
it will probably require a little more aggressive work but if you plan to go out again it will just happen again. the more you buff the clear the less you will have left (only so much clear). its best to wait till youre going to sell it/trade it and then have it all cleaned up by a pro. otherwise it will just keep happening and your clear will get thinner and thinner.

of course, if you do a clear film, then you wanted it cleaned up professionally before you put the clear film on. you're talking quite a bit of clear film though. $$. unfortunately they dont have magnetic scratch panels for us like the JKs because we have aluminum doors.
Sponsored