Bestop 2 piece Soft Doors

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hell, if I can get 300 off the soft doors I may just go that route due to cost. It would be silly not to for my situation.

I'll be eagerly waiting a reply
Sponsored

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking to pick up the four doors.

Us there any chance they will be released in tan? I have a tan top and would prefer they match.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I'm looking to pick up the four doors.

Us there any chance they will be released in tan? I have a tan top and would prefer they match.
There has been no talk of releasing the doors in colors so at this time I have to say no. But I appreciate the heck out of your style!!! :fist bump:

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2012 Jeep GC Overland
I just want an ETA on.....

4 Black Twill JL doors
1 Bikini (4 door) JL
1 JL Header piece
1 JL Duster Deck Cover
1 JL Tailgate piece

TAKE MY MONEY! But I can't get any real info! I hate ordered and having stuff shipped randomly.

(QTEC says June 17 on doors but are never accurate)

Going on summer #3 without these items. Insane.

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I just want an ETA on.....

4 Black Twill JL doors
1 Bikini (4 door) JL
1 JL Header piece
1 JL Duster Deck Cover
1 JL Tailgate piece

TAKE MY MONEY! But I can't get any real info! I hate ordered and having stuff shipped randomly.

(QTEC says June 17 on doors but are never accurate)

Going on summer #3 without these items. Insane.
Hey @ps2baseball ,
You and I have gone back and forth on the soft doors a bit. Just because they are on back order, doesn't mean they aren't shipping. It just means that we have more orders than we do inventory. If you don't place an order, you'll never secure a spot in line. If you contact our Customer Service department, they can give you a pretty good idea of when you would receive them if you place an order now. The date that they'll go off backorder depends on how many orders come in so that's difficult to pinpoint.

With the other accessories they are all up on our website. Though not all are for sale yet, they all invite you to enter your email address to be notified when they are available. I apologize for the delay in getting these products to market. Again, please contact our customer service department for an eta. Their number is 800-845-3567 and are in the office between 8am-5pm Mountain Monday through Friday.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)
Northridge has the doors with a $150 Gift card. Order separately get $300 in gift cards. They do drop ship though so if Bestop is out so is Northridge, you can still order them though and get the gift cards.
Anyone know what this Northridge $150 Gift Card is about. I jump onto their website but wasn't able to find that info?

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey @ps2baseball ,
You and I have gone back and forth on the soft doors a bit. Just because they are on back order, doesn't mean they aren't shipping. It just means that we have more orders than we do inventory. If you don't place an order, you'll never secure a spot in line. If you contact our Customer Service department, they can give you a pretty good idea of when you would receive them if you place an order now. The date that they'll go off backorder depends on how many orders come in so that's difficult to pinpoint.

With the other accessories they are all up on our website. Though not all are for sale yet, they all invite you to enter your email address to be notified when they are available. I apologize for the delay in getting these products to market. Again, please contact our customer service department for an eta. Their number is 800-845-3567 and are in the office between 8am-5pm Mountain Monday through Friday.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
yeah, I have called and e-mailed. Left voicemail, etc. Nothing back

coppertop666

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
New Member here, first post. I have a 2018 JLU (really my wife's...) that I purchased the soft doors for back in Sept of 2019. I finally received them in March with the intentions of running them all summer, however, my wife doesn't like them and refuses to drive the jeep with them on... I should have know better but what can you do.

Anyway, I have a set of 4 (black twill) that I am selling, they've been installed once for me to test fitment but the jeep was never driven with them on. I'm willing to take $1000 for the set if anyone is interested. Local pick-up would be be preferred, not sure I could ship as I do not have the original boxes. See pictures attached - located on Long Island, NY.

IMG_20200517_171609.jpg

IMG_20200517_171619.jpg

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hey @ps2baseball ,
You and I have gone back and forth on the soft doors a bit. Just because they are on back order, doesn't mean they aren't shipping. It just means that we have more orders than we do inventory.
@Bestop any idea how long until an order placed 5/20 would ship? I just saw a post of someone ordering in Sep. 2019 and they just arrived in March 2020. I am in New England, don't want them coming in for October when the warm weather is over.

Last edited:

Sponsored

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)
New Member here, first post. I have a 2018 JLU (really my wife's...) that I purchased the soft doors for back in Sept of 2019. I finally received them in March with the intentions of running them all summer, however, my wife doesn't like them and refuses to drive the jeep with them on... I should have know better but what can you do.

Anyway, I have a set of 4 (black twill) that I am selling, they've been installed once for me to test fitment but the jeep was never driven with them on. I'm willing to take $1000 for the set if anyone is interested. Local pick-up would be be preferred, not sure I could ship as I do not have the original boxes. See pictures attached - located on Long Island, NY.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bestop 2 piece Soft Doors IMG_20200517_171619

Jeep Wrangler JL Bestop 2 piece Soft Doors IMG_20200517_171619
PM Sent

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Anyone know what this Northridge $150 Gift Card is about. I jump onto their website but wasn't able to find that info?

sorry we removed the gift card because we ran out of inventory

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
@Bestop any idea how long until an order placed 5/20 would ship? I just saw a post of someone ordering in Sep. 2019 and they just arrived in March 2020. I am in New England, don't want them coming in for October when the warm weather is over.
Hey Larry,
We didn't begin shipping the product until early this year so that time frame makes sense but I wouldn't expect you to experience the same wait. Please contact our CS for an ETA if a current ETA. Their number is 800-845-3567 and are in the office between 8am-5pm Mountain Monday through Friday.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
If anyone in the Seattle area is interested I have a full set (front and back) black Twill and will sell for $1200. Driven only twice with them on. I have 1/2 doors already and bought these to take to our rec property for quick change out when rains, however I do not see my self driving with them I prefer the aluminum half doors I have and will just put the car cover on when it rains.

PM if interested

I will also list in the for sale section however this should also be a relative thread for these doors.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bestop 2 piece Soft Doors Jeep doors 3
Jeep Wrangler JL Bestop 2 piece Soft Doors Jeep doors 2
Jeep Wrangler JL Bestop 2 piece Soft Doors Jeep doors 1

Last edited:

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey @ps2baseball ,

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Fair enough. Ordered. Now waiting on ETAs from CS e-mail. Any idea? Per the rebates I will need the UPC codes be a certain date. I also had to order the header for the bikini from another dealer as your site wouldn't let me. It'd just be so nice to have this all come at once, as they all are dependent on other parts.

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 2.31.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 2.31.13 PM.png
Sponsored