Re-Opening Of Rausch Creek

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
If you are interested in going and sticking to greens/blues let me know and we can plan something. Also the Rausch Facebook page is always full of groups of people that you can tag along with. The off-road community is one of the best.
I’m interested in the greens/blues. Let me know if you guys get a group. I’m about 2 hours away. I was planning on next weekend going.
Sponsored

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If anybody is interested (i know last minute however I did post earlier this week that we are meeting tomorrow) Anyway, we are meeting in the parking lot tomorrow morning between 8:30-8:45 and doing blues and blacks.

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If you are interested in going and sticking to greens/blues let me know and we can plan something. Also the Rausch Facebook page is always full of groups of people that you can tag along with. The off-road community is one of the best.
I will definitely be in touch as would love to wheel with you guys. I grew up in State College and often visit family up that way. No problem jumping over to wheel. Lol

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Got there at 8:30 this morning and it was definitely busier than last week and there was a line to check in, but by 9:30 there was no line.

Sponsored

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Mount Zion Off-road is doing a group ride on May 31st. Meet in the parking lot around 10 and doing blue trails if anyone is interested. I’m gonna try my best to go. @Stuckinthesand

Sponsored

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Anyone looking to do Roush or AOAA this Saturday the 23rd. Greens/blues.

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Mount Zion Off-road is doing a group ride on May 31st. Meet in the parking lot around 10 and doing blue trails if anyone is interested. I’m gonna try my best to go. @Stuckinthesand
Darn... I will be in the 101 class on the 31st, but may see you guys out there. Keep posting when your planning rides.

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Darn... I will be in the 101 class on the 31st, but may see you guys out there. Keep posting when your planning rides.
If it isn’t too late you could always cancel your 101 class to get your money back. Mount Zion is a very well known off road shop in the area so there would be plenty of experts around to help you and make sure you stay outta trouble.

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If it isn’t too late you could always cancel your 101 class to get your money back. Mount Zion is a very well known off road shop in the area so there would be plenty of experts around to help you and make sure you stay outta trouble.
I would definitely do it, but have a couple of friends joining who have never been off road. The most they’ve done is park in the grass at a concert. Lol.

Next time for sure.
Sponsored