Jeep Dog pics

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
UNC Rubicon - we have a bernedoodle, same thing.. smart as hell but eats socks at least 2x a week. Also, I'm right down the road in Winston-Salem. Do you go off roading at all? I just got a Moab, first wrangler, would love to tag along some time as I'm new to it all.
We have a Bernedoodle too! She's the best dog we've ever had and we've had some great ones!
Sponsored

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
She’s adorable!!
Thanks. She’s a lovebug and the sweetest dog. But was she *ever* giving me the stink eye when we were waiting at the vet. I’ll have to post the photo. She’s so full of personality.

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. She’s a lovebug and the sweetest dog. But was she *ever* giving me the stink eye when we were waiting at the vet. I’ll have to post the photo. She’s so full of personality.
We have a Bernedoodle (I posted in this thread too) and she has sooooooo much personality. I swear she’s part human sometimes.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
We have a Bernedoodle (I posted in this thread too) and she has sooooooo much personality. I swear she’s part human sometimes.
I’ll have to back and look. Edit: I remember those pics. She’s adorable!

Here’s Dakota at the vet, giving me THAT look. She is not amused and was shaking. Poor girl.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics IMG_1782-X3

Sponsored

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ll have to back and look. Edit: I remember those pics. She’s adorable!

Here’s Dakota at the vet, giving me THAT look. She is not amused and was shaking. Poor girl.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics IMG_1782-X3
Oh poor girl! I’ve seen that look when we’ve been at the vet too. Thanks for the kind words. She’s the best dog we’ve ever had and we’ve had some great ones!