J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Did the Rockhard4x4 FAD skid. Also have a few other cool mods in the works. These went on pretty easy, but had to remove my passenger LCA skid. No biggie. The FAD skid fits nice.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5831.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5832.JPG

UUBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR; ā€˜95 Land Rover Defender 90
Mounted a Tactical Baby Gear Dump Pouch to the rear of the driver's seat. It's sold as a dirty diaper carrier (ewww!) but I'll be using it as a trash bag.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 53E1F65B-4329-4774-A717-FB41E84D5327

It's about 5" x 6" with zippers on three sides and MOLLE straps on the rear. Inside is a removable pouch that's 7" in diameter and 12" deep so it should hold quite a few of the wife's dirty tissues.
Great idea on the gear dump pouch for a trash bag. Iā€™m going to order one today.

jconli1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Emergency Comms, Music
Vehicle Showcase
always loved the really early (~1970) CJ5 Renegades... decided to try to incorporate a bit of that vibe : KC's, the Pixelhut retro hood tape stripes, even found some old "Dauntless V6" badges... 33's and Rubi suspension are coming shortly, though I'm still torn on wheels : I dig the simple, slightly retro look of the JL Sport's stock black steelies, but Quadratec's "Retro Alloy" wagon wheels (especially in black) are super appealing. That said, that could be bumper/winch money.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20200516_195151_237

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20200516_195151_236

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Did the Rockhard4x4 FAD skid. Also have a few other cool mods in the works. These went on pretty easy, but had to remove my passenger LCA skid. No biggie. The FAD skid fits nice.

IMG_5831.JPG
IMG_5832.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1589830936591

I canā€™t hardly do anything without using one of these, lol.

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Love, love , love this one - We are DIY'ers, so we Plasti-Dipped the grille and painted the insert edges. #Gamechanger @BbyGrlJJ

When i do mine (which will not look as good as this), i will do a write-up in our build thread.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5894.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5895.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5897.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5898.JPG

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
I previously had 1/4" hollow rubber between the body and fenders. Based on suggestions made on our forum I purchased 3/8" solid rubber. So I took off the 1/4" on the drivers side and left the 1/4" on the passenger side. I will monitor both sides to see what works best. An old guy doing a science experiment. LOL
I'm one of the earliest adopters of the 3/8" solid core tubing here on the forum. Now 6 months in to my own "old guy experiment" and they still look good as new. My old 1/4" hollow stuff was toast after about 4 months and buried so deep in the crevice that it no longer served its original purpose.

Last edited:

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
I tried the 3/8 solid about 10 months ago but I was afraid it was going to pop off the fenders lol. So I went down to 1/4 solid.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Love, love , love this one - We are DIY'ers, so we Plasti-Dipped the grille and painted the insert edges. #Gamechanger @BbyGrlJJ

When i do mine (which will not look as good as this), i will do a write-up in our build thread.
Thatā€™s sharp!!! .....:rock:

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I'm one of the earliest adopters of the 3/8" solid core tubing here on the forum. Now 6 months in to my own "old guy experiment" and they still look good as new. My old 1/4" hollow stuff was toast after about 4 months and buried so deep in the crevice that it no longer served its original purpose.
Thanks for the update. Based on posts here (probably yours), I ordered some of the ā…œā€œ solid core. Itā€™s waiting for me in the laundry room:CWL:.