Rubicon Diesel

ArielPR

First Name
Zed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Was just about to pull the trigger on a JLUR diesel and the new sheets do not have the engine option. Anyone has an idea if coming back.
Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Was just about to pull the trigger on a JLUR diesel and the new sheets do not have the engine option. Anyone has an idea if coming back.
I can’t seem to download it to my phone, but don’t think that is the case. You should be able to call your dealer and the can configure one for you and tell you that’s the case. But I doubt they stopped taking orders for a diesel .

OP
OP

ArielPR

First Name
Zed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
The April sheet and the April 17 sheet only have the 3.6 and 2.0 for Rubicon and 2.0 etorque for the Rubicon Recon.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I can’t seem to download it to my phone, but don’t think that is the case. You should be able to call your dealer and the can configure one for you and tell you that’s the case. But I doubt they stopped taking orders for a diesel .
Downloaded it to my iPad. Looks like you can only get the diesel in the Sport and Sahara version. If you want it in a Rubicon I would call a dealer and see if the can build one.

runjhike

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
The April sheet and the April 17 sheet only have the 3.6 and 2.0 for Rubicon and 2.0 etorque for the Rubicon Recon.
I’ve been reading on FB for about a month that the diesel is no longer an option for the 2020 Rubicon.

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Is this foreal?
I just built a Diesel Rubicon on the jeep.com but that doesn't mean you can really order one...they never seem to have the website updated timely.

But if you were thinking about building one I would run to the dealer and order one if you really can.

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I just built a Diesel Rubicon on the jeep.com but that doesn't mean you can really order one...they never seem to have the website updated timely.

But if you were thinking about building one I would run to the dealer and order one if you really can.
I have one already lol got mine delivered right before the shutdown.

USMC0311

First Name
Oslo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU diesel Rubicon
Ordered in March or April, after the covid shit started, took delivery middle of July, I know they are discontinuing the "ocean blue" paint in 2021, dealer didn'tsay anything about loosing the diesel in Rubicon after this year.
Sponsored