Sponsored

AEV is actually doing a sale! Uncharted times!

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
The sale is still going on at AEVs site and at Northridge.

Ordered a set of 5 JL Borahs and rash rings last night. One free wheel ($270) and free shipping. Still had to oay sales tax (booo). 5 wheels and rings were just over $1700.
What did they give you for a ship date? I ordered 5 Pintlers from them, they showed that they were "in stock" and would ship immediately, but only one ever showed. I found out that the Governor of Michigan went to the same school of economics as ours in California and shut down AEV. I ended up finding 3 wheels from another vendor and cancelled 3 from Northridge. I lost my buy 4 get one free deal because of it. I'm still waiting on my 5th wheel from Northridge. I placed my order with Northridge on 4/5/20. They haven't made any updates on my order that I can see online, nor has any credit been issued. I'm being patient with them since I know that we are all in the same boat so I'm not placing any blame on them.
Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
What did they give you for a ship date? I ordered 5 Pintlers from them, they showed that they were "in stock" and would ship immediately, but only one ever showed. I found out that the Governor of Michigan went to the same school of economics as ours in California and shut down AEV. I ended up finding 3 wheels from another vendor and cancelled 3 from Northridge. I lost my buy 4 get one free deal because of it. I'm still waiting on my 5th wheel from Northridge. I placed my order with Northridge on 4/5/20. They haven't made any updates on my order that I can see online, nor has any credit been issued. I'm being patient with them since I know that we are all in the same boat so I'm not placing any blame on them.
Yikes!!! No shipping date yet. I hope I don't have to cancel it. Looks like Northridge was drop shipping. Bummer. I really liked these.

Backup plan is the Mopar wheels.

porkchop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR / Billet / Teraflex ST2 / Icon Shocks
this could be great if they had more JL products available.

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
Yikes!!! No shipping date yet. I hope I don't have to cancel it. Looks like Northridge was drop shipping. Bummer. I really liked these.

Backup plan is the Mopar wheels.
I got an email from one vendor over the weekend that said that AEV is shipping again and if you check out their website, they looked to be back in business. The special pricing you got expired in early April and since then they have extended it just in the last couple of days. So, I would stick with what you got. Fingers crossed.

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
They did post this last week. Maybe a good sign.

Updated 5-1-2020: AEV warehouse operations will resume in a limited capacity on Monday, May 4th. AEV remains committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, so we have taken additional safety and precautionary measures which will impact processing and shipping times. Additionally, a number of our suppliers remain shut down or are operating in a very limited capacity, so we expect inventory replenishment on some items to be also be delayed.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
this could be great if they had more JL products available.
i qgree, i've looked on the website and didnt find much of anything that sparked my interest. i was seeing if the new aev winch bumper was out.

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I ordered 5 Pintlers on AEV's site this past Friday (8 May) to take advantage of the buy 4 get the 5th wheel free coupon. Just got my shipping notification from FedEx today, so they are definitely processing orders now. I did have to pay shipping though.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
We have hundreds of wheels on order with AEV and as soon as they arrive they will all ship out. Covid kind of created a perfect storm. First AEV sale ever and then they close and no shipping....

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered 5 Pintlers on AEV's site this past Friday (8 May) to take advantage of the buy 4 get the 5th wheel free coupon. Just got my shipping notification from FedEx today, so they are definitely processing orders now. I did have to pay shipping though.
Thanks for giving us hope! I will see which one comes first, my 5 Borahs, or cronavirus vaccine!

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone receiving shipment from AEV or Northridge?? I really don't want them hold almost $2k of mine interest free for the next 6 months.

Sponsored

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone receiving shipment from AEV or Northridge?? I really don't want them hold almost $2k of mine interest free for the next 6 months.
All these wheels are from China. A lot of shipments are delayed. Not just from there, but that happens to be where AEV wheels are made.