Want to hear from Tube Door owners

JWAustinVTX

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Following. I don't care for the mirror options when the doors are removed and we're considering tube doors for mirrors.
Agree on the no door mirror options.

I'm considering the Deezees to match my other non-tubular accessories. Anyone running these?

Jeep Wrangler JL Want to hear from Tube Door owners 1589050271900
Sponsored

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those ADDs are nice but are more than double at 2300 for the set
Yeah, sorry, my 2 door bias there... Looks like the Deezee price is for the 4 door and I didn’t see a 2 door only option or at least they’re the same price for the 2 or 4 door when you select them on their site.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JWAustinVTX

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Yeah, sorry, my 2 door bias there... Looks like the Deezee price is for the 4 door and I didn’t see a 2 door only option or at least they’re the same price for the 2 or 4 door when you select them on their site.

Yep. Found them discounted on Autoanything and they confirmed it was 4 door set. $734 with tax included and free shipping. Should be here by the 20th.

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep. Found them discounted on Autoanything and they confirmed it was 4 door set. $734 with tax included and free shipping. Should be here by the 20th.
Great tip on the site, thanks! Now if I can find only the front 2 for sale...

UPDATE for 2 door owners: Even though they have an SKU listed the fronts only are not yet available. They will be available in 60-90 days according to their customer service.

Last edited:

JWAustinVTX

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Great tip on the site, thanks! Now if I can find only the front 2 for sale...

UPDATE for 2 door owners: Even though they have an SKU listed the fronts only are not yet available. They will be available in 60-90 days according to their customer service.

Got these today and real happy with them. Now need to figure out mirrors. There is a channel along the top of the door, ordered some mirrors to see if they will fit. I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Sponsored

JWAustinVTX

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Got these today and real happy with them. Now need to figure out mirrors. There is a channel along the top of the door, ordered some mirrors to see if they will fit. I'll take some pics tomorrow.
Doors on and mirrors figured out. IMO look so much better than any of the rounded tubular doors
Jeep Wrangler JL Want to hear from Tube Door owners IMG_0837 (002)

Rubidream

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Rubicon Unlimited
Sooo I’ve order a set of RR doors for my Rubicon. Never thought about the sun heating them up and making them unbearable to put an arm on lol. Anyone else feel this way about tube doors?

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
I know this may sound odd...but do they sell JUST the rear MOPAR tube doors?
I don't want doors on at all but my wife is insisting to have at least the rears on if the kids are going to be in the Jeep. I don't feel like spending $1K on tube doors just to use the rears. At this point I may see if there is someone with a 2-door that will split the cost...unless there is a way to just buy the rear set.

bpdunsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I know this may sound odd...but do they sell JUST the rear MOPAR tube doors?
I don't want doors on at all but my wife is insisting to have at least the rears on if the kids are going to be in the Jeep. I don't feel like spending $1K on tube doors just to use the rears. At this point I may see if there is someone with a 2-door that will split the cost...unless there is a way to just buy the rear set.
Take a look at the offerings from EAG. You could get a full set of 4 for $400 (or less)....

https://viciousoffroad.com/search.html#!sq=Eag doors||brand=EAG

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
I got my front 1/2 doors back from the paint shop and put them on this weekend. I had the rears done last year. JCR makes a great aluminum door, ready to paint, fit is great, quality is top notch. Paint for the pair and 4 hinges inside and out was $450 at MAACO. I like the look and the feeling of open the open air with some protection. They don't come with weatherstripping but anyone wanting to seal the door could find stripping to fit.

IMG_7355.jpg

IMG_7353.jpg

IMG_7354.jpg
Sponsored