Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like Warn is having a good week with @PalmettoMike, @RagTopDeluxe and us all installing a Warn this week.
We did the Zeon 10-S along with the usual Factor 55 stuff and the Maximus-3 Filler plates. I love the way the Maximus filler plates clean up the look.
Interesting thing about the install was that we actually used the setup today for recovery after some of the folks we were with got into some heavy snow in the Sierras. Everything worked out perfectly.
IMG_8289-X3.jpg

IMG_4007-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Den_JL2DR

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SportS 2DR 6 Cyl Hardtop

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Still waiting on mine to ship, I’m debating leaving that black trim on mine as well, or also debating going to a 2.5” spring...... honestly, I haven’t got a freakin clue what I’m going to do.......:facepalm:.
I will probably eventually gut the fender but I didn’t want to buy aftermarket inner fenders right now.

Why are you thinking of dropping to 2.5” springs?

Woodynj

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a black JTops sun screen.

Waiting for my new DoubleTake mirrors to get here so I can get the doors off.

IMG_0137.jpg
IMG_0140.jpg
I was looking at these today actually. You like it? Does it cut down on the wind when driving?

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
is your Warn grille guard LOW or MED height?

also, love the AAL lights and keeping the factory liners. But if you had the chance to do it again could they be cut to be more flush with the lights to prevent the "notch" that appears at the lateral most edge of the lights?
Its the low height

Unfortunately no, they are molded it doesn’t work to be more flush. I will probably trim them more to make the cut closer to parallel with the ground but I wanted to keep the plastic rivet that was there.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I will probably eventually gut the fender but I didn’t want to buy aftermarket inner fenders right now.

Why are you thinking of dropping to 2.5” springs?
Just thinking out loud, to keep from having to much space above the tire, first world problems, right....lol. Don’t want get bigger tires......:facepalm:

Makosdad

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Ocean Blue
Installed Diode Dynamics LED side market lights (clear) to replace the amber factory light. Small addition but I really think it makes the front stand out a bit more. Easy install, only hitch was disconnecting wire harness from old lights, make sure you have a pick tool to insert into clip to separate connector, other than that, pretty straight forward. YouTube videos were helpful to view prior as instructions are just OK View attachment 315162
IMG_1637.jpeg
IMG_1638.jpeg
IMG_1639.jpeg
View attachment 315166
IMG_1642.jpeg
IMG_1643.jpeg
IMG_1645.jpeg
IMG_1646.jpeg

Attachments

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Looks like Warn is having a good week with @PalmettoMike, @RagTopDeluxe and us all installing a Warn this week.
We did the 10-S along with the usual Factor 55 stuff and the Maximus-3 Filler plates. I love the way the Maximus filler plates clean up the look.
Interesting thing about the install was that we actually used the setup today for recovery after some of the folks we were with got into some heavy snow in the Sierras. Everything worked out perfectly.
IMG_8289-X3.jpg

IMG_4007-XL.jpg

quick questions, the are you referring the maximus filler plate as the winch mounting plate? is that the warn vr evo 10s model winch? with the mopar bumper, but you have to do any trimming to fit the winch? lastly what bull bar are you using and the way it looks in the pic, its mounted with only 2 bolts per side also it looks like a tight fit ? i like the clean look of the set up and would consider going that route.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
quick questions, the are you referring the maximus filler plate as the winch mounting plate? is that the warn vr evo 10s model winch? with the mopar bumper, but you have to do any trimming to fit the winch? lastly what bull bar are you using and the way it looks in the pic, its mounted with only 2 bolts per side also it looks like a tight fit ? i like the clean look of the set up and would consider going that route.
The winch is a Zeon 10-S. The winch mounting plate we used is a Mopar kit (part #82215182AC), the Maximus-3 filler plates are these little jewels that fill the gap between the bumper and the frame. They really clean up the look: https://maximus-3.com/home/jl-filler-trim-plates-zeon
The front bar is the Mopar "Grille and Winch Guard"(part #82215351). It does mount with two bolts on each side and has plenty of clearance for the winch. My wife looked at the options from Warn and others but kept coming back to the Mopar as her favorite.

IMG_4007.jpg

Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase
First waxing, now that the pollen has gone :fingerscrossed:

4130A2BA-370B-48D3-93E1-E673CA864126.jpeg