First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Truck Driver
It’s a limo, I live in down there and have seen it my self.

Biohazard

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (sold May 2020); now own 2020 trd pro Tacoma
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I've got three kids already, maybe if I have four, might add the extra seat and set of doors...or just buy my wife another JL :)

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, yes that's my 6 door jeep.. its not a limo.. I had 4 kids and didn't want to drive a mini van..we have taken it out on some small trails..
Hi Dwn, I like it and would rather have that than a minivan too. Few questions...is that a stock front and rear door and a custom one in the center?
Is the roof 3 piece?
Does it handle the road or trail differently? (Assuming you’ve driven 2-4 door Jeeps)
Last question and if it’s to personal I understand. How much does that bad boy set you back?

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Hello, yes that's my 6 door jeep.. its not a limo.. I had 4 kids and didn't want to drive a mini van..we have taken it out on some small trails..
wow! Bravo man! Seemed small for a limo. Thats a big deal to have that done just for a family vehicle (instead of a limo). Thats pretty awesome. Where did you have that done?! :jk:

Sponsored

dwn4cause

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Hi Dwn, I like it and would rather have that than a minivan too. Few questions...is that a stock front and rear door and a custom one in the center?
Is the roof 3 piece?
Does it handle the road or trail differently? (Assuming you’ve driven 2-4 door Jeeps)
Last question and if it’s to personal I understand. How much does that bad boy set you back?
Hello it’s basically new middle doors and the frame gets cut and extended.. along with axle, brake lines, fuel lines, wiring harness.. the new doors are made from a hybrid of the front and rear doors.. so basically you need to buy 4 doors to make two.. the top is one piece and basically the factory one gets extended. It is removable but about 25lbs heavier. In terms of ride I have a 3.5” teraflex lift kit on 37” and it rides great.. even on the trails. We don’t do anything hard core because the break over angle isn’t great but it allows us all to ride together. There is a shop in Utah that did it before and that’s how I got the idea.. the cost was lower than a engine swap cost..

dwn4cause

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
wow! Bravo man! Seemed small for a limo. Thats a big deal to have that done just for a family vehicle (instead of a limo). Thats pretty awesome. Where did you have that done?! :jk:
It’s actually not that bad when you look at some of the nicer 7-8 seater suvs they can get fairly expensive.. the Jeep with the conversion was less than the higher end ones.. the process wasn’t easy.. there is a company in LA and Utah that does these conversions.. my experience with the LA one wasn’t that great so can’t recommend them..