Sponsored

Gladiator out, Recon in...back in the JLU World!

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Like the title states, traded in the JT yesterday for this bad boy! I am a sucker for an All Green Jeep!
Pic #1, Before, Pic #2, After....

Fav Pic w Rack.jpg

Recon 1.jpg
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
not a bad trade. the sarge does look good.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Since you've had both the Wrangler and Gladiator, which did you find fit you best? I'm wondering if I should be thinking about a Gladiator. :)
i'm interested to know too. keep my 2 door jl and pick up a jt, if the price it right.

Sponsored

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
OK, this question probably best doesn't belong here but...

how do Gladiator Rubicon owners with the optional front camera--if at all--also fit a key based hood lock?

OP
OP
Tacoman03

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We liked the JT, same options as JL just with some extras: space, tow capability and ride. Once we sold our small camper, which is why we originally switched from my 2018 JLUR, the benefits of the JLU just won out; way shorter, tossable, easy top removal(especially since I held onto our top lift pro) and of course...the color. Sarge Green was always one of the top colors I’ve really liked. Now if Anvil color comes back, I’m in trouble.
Since you've had both the Wrangler and Gladiator, which did you find fit you best? I'm wondering if I should be thinking about a Gladiator. :)

OP
OP
Tacoman03

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I will say, I’m going to miss the Rockstar treatment we’ve gotten over the year we’ve had the JT...even now, people still ask/comment about it.

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
We liked the JT, same options as JL just with some extras: space, tow capability and ride. Once we sold our small camper, which is why we originally switched from my 2018 JLUR, the benefits of the JLU just won out; way shorter, tossable, easy top removal(especially since I held onto our top lift pro) and of course...the color. Sarge Green was always one of the top colors I’ve really liked. Now if Anvil color comes back, I’m in trouble.
The Sarge Green is awesome. Kinda wish they had it back when I got mine.

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

congrats. i love the sarge green but dont like the red accents on the green. ive been thinking about getting one later this year or next. id get rid of the green and just do black. hopefully jeep doesnt keep doing the red accent/outline forever. hopefully they change it up.

JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
congrats. i love the sarge green but dont like the red accents on the green. ive been thinking about getting one later this year or next. id get rid of the green and just do black. hopefully jeep doesnt keep doing the red accent/outline forever. hopefully they change it up.
there will be blue outlines for PHEV and potentially orange outlines if Wrangler gets a Mojave version.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
OK, this question probably best doesn't belong here but...

how do Gladiator Rubicon owners with the optional front camera--if at all--also fit a key based hood lock?
go over to the gladiator forum. that is your best bet for an answer. i'm guessing you can only have one or the other. the only hood lock you can do if you have the front camera would be the side hood lock.
Sponsored