First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys in Hellayella
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,

I've been taking advantage of the lack of traffic and making trips out to the Yucca Valley area, and doing some desert offroading (aka "Shelter On Wheels," since we don't typically interact with anyone.)

Went out last night with my teenage daughter so she could do some night photography for her class, and I brought my own camera along for the ride. Nothing too strenuous - went out by Giant Rock and found a quiet spot to do some photos. Windy night, but we found a relatively calm place near one of the hills.

In order to take this shot, I used a 20 second exposure, and used the flashlight on my iPhone to "wash" the Jeep in a quick bath of light.
jeep-9897_small.jpg
Sponsored

gm920

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Billet Silver
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Retired)
Hi All,

I've been taking advantage of the lack of traffic and making trips out to the Yucca Valley area, and doing some desert offroading (aka "Shelter On Wheels," since we don't typically interact with anyone.)

Went out last night with my teenage daughter so she could do some night photography for her class, and I brought my own camera along for the ride. Nothing too strenuous - went out by Giant Rock and found a quiet spot to do some photos. Windy night, but we found a relatively calm place near one of the hills.

In order to take this shot, I used a 20 second exposure, and used the flashlight on my iPhone to "wash" the Jeep in a quick bath of light.
jeep-9897_small.jpg
Very nice! How far past sunset was this?