Cartage1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 JLUR
Hey! Did you get snow today too?
.., and yes aggravating to get snow this late in the year... Doubly bad.., no baseball, missed out on the Dayton Flyers winning the national NCAA title this year.., and still snowing in late April! Had a conference call with a colleague in Florida today.., and he was polite and only said..., he wasn't expecting snow today... Stay well fellow Jeepers!

Post script., what I did to my Jeep today was get snow on it.., and what I did over the weekend was bath both of them in Beadmaker... uh oh..., may be addicted. Pretty impressed on early results....

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
First time on this thread. I've been wrenching quite a bit over the quarantine period. Plan is to flat tow behind our motorhome, so I needed a bumper I could tow from. Installed a Rockhard 4x4 aluminum bumper with tow brackets. Will be wheeling mostly solo, so I installed a Warn Evo VR 10S. Directions said to install winch after bumper, because it wouldn't fit between the frame. However, it would have, and that would have made the job 2 hours faster in my case. I filmed a video of these installs that will be on our YouTube channel.

Next, in order to flat tow, the Jeep needed brake cables installed. One for brake operation and a second for an emergency brake application in the event of a disconnected, runaway Jeep!

Next week, I'll be installing a lighting harness kit so that the motorhome can control the Jeeps lighting.

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
IMG_4395.JPG
IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4414.JPG

Been watching the videos but still haven't seen the install videos. Are those coming in Season 5?

Rolling Ragu

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Been watching the videos but still haven't seen the install videos. Are those coming in Season 5?
I should have been more clear. I'm trying to keep the channel in chronological order and may not get to this particular one for several months. Sorry. Rereading my post, that was a little misleading. I may change my mind, as I'm dying to get to the Jeep chapter!!! Thanks for watching.

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Changed the oil and used a longer than stock (1.25" longer) filter, a Mobil 1 M1-212A. A stock sized Mobil 1 is M1-113A. With the addition of a longer filter, I used a total of 5qts and 4oz.

Longer filter doesn't extend lower than the top edge of the oil pan, so no clearance issues.

IMG_5237.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Changed the oil and used a longer than stock (1.25" longer) filter, a Mobil 1 M1-212A. A stock sized Mobil 1 is M1-113A. With the addition of a longer filter, I used a total of 5qts and 4oz.

Longer filter doesn't extend lower than the top edge of the oil pan, so no clearance issues.

IMG_5237.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg
Didn’t realize the 4 cylinders were using the normal filters. I’m used to the paper filters the 3.6 uses.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
I do not stand and fill air. I always have two of these chairs in my Jeep. They are like $10 and they hold my big ass just fine.

upload_2020-4-21_20-14-9.png
Those chairs are great. I love mine.

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
I should have been more clear. I'm trying to keep the channel in chronological order and may not get to this particular one for several months. Sorry. Rereading my post, that was a little misleading. I may change my mind, as I'm dying to get to the Jeep chapter!!! Thanks for watching.
No problem I'm still watching the videos as you said from the start to see the evolution

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Didn’t realize the 4 cylinders were using the normal filters. I’m used to the paper filters the 3.6 uses.
Yep, I really like that the 2.0 uses canister filters.....can't stand the drop in style the 3.6 uses.