Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Nice, not bad. What I like better on the Top Lift Pro is when you lift you can close the back window which gave me a couple extra feet in my tight garage.

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Still more expensive than the Freedom Jack setup and does not look to address every stability on the front half of the top. I love my Freedom Jack and have no concerns with it.

KSwilly

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys in Hellayella
Vehicle Showcase
Just backed this. Looks perfect for my apartment. I have limited space and had resigned myself to not removing the hardtop very often. This’ll let me go topless when I want. Still working out some minimal cable security for it, although how many people would steal a used hardtop?? (Answer: there’s always someone.)

Sponsored

DCerveza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20200 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
I'm in, looks like a very well thought out solution at a reasonable price.

KSwilly

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys in Hellayella
Vehicle Showcase
They just successfully funded. Still open for another month.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Looks like if it works as intended it’ll be as useful as a certain well known similar product. That costs twice as much and isn’t as portable as this product says it will to be.

I’m in.

Sponsored

lsufan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I like the setup of this and want to back but unsure how the headliners in the hardtop wil hold up.
I've reached out to the company with my concern but haven't had a reply back.

ParthianShot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I like the setup of this and want to back but unsure how the headliners in the hardtop wil hold up.
That’s a concern of mine as well. I could imagine if anything, just putting plywood in between the contact points and the top would prevent any issues. Hopefully it’s only on the structural supports of the top, though.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
That’s a concern of mine as well. I could imagine if anything, just putting plywood in between the contact points and the top would prevent any issues. Hopefully it’s only on the structural supports of the top, though.
I considered this too, and it appears that it will be really easy to place some sort of pad to increase contact area on top of the ends to protect the headliner. Maybe some 1/4” plywood or something similar about 8” square should do it. Maybe if someone contacts the guy and mentions it he could include some sort of solution for this.

JLRoachicon

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo, 2006 Ducati 999S (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice, not bad. What I like better on the Top Lift Pro is when you lift you can close the back window which gave me a couple extra feet in my tight garage.
This lift looks like a great less expensive alternative. But I do agree, closing the back window is huge for me. Something definitely to think about.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
So there’s a number of threads and tons of posts about products from China being garbage and how some folks like to support USA made products because there inherently better. I’ve been following the updates from RollinJack. I’m satisfied with how the product looks from what I’ve seen so far. The manufacturing process and QC looks every bit as good or better than what I’ve seen from made in the USA products (many of which are actually made in China too). They have better control of their robotic welds than FCA does on their frames. :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL Rollnjack Hardtop Lift BCBC8633-D341-48F3-B87D-0494B18E8E0E

Jeep Wrangler JL Rollnjack Hardtop Lift 10FBB980-0C37-411D-9496-D5B8D2BF419D

Jeep Wrangler JL Rollnjack Hardtop Lift B4E871BB-2A66-4D6F-834E-420D27E68B6B
Sponsored