Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
Here's a new one for you guys - Meet the KMC KM542 Impact by KMC Wheels. I personally like that these wheel offer no faux bead lock bolts and has a nice clean center cap. The KMC KM542 is offered in Satin Black and also Machined Black finish. As far as sizing and offsets the KMC KM542 is offered in 16x8 +0, 17x8.5 +0, 17x9 -12, 17x9 +18, 18x9 +0 and 18x9 +18.

We're pretty well stock across the board and have a nice special running right now for just wheels and wheel and tire packages.

Jeep-JL-KMC-Wheels-KM542-1.jpg

Jeep-JL-KMC-Wheels-KM542-2.jpg

Jeep-JL-KMC-Wheels-KM542-4.jpg

Jeep-JL-KMC-Wheels-KM542-3.jpg

Jeep-JL-KMC-Wheels-KM542-0.jpg

More Info:
For more info on the KMC542 and other KMC Wheels visit https://wheelsasap.com/kmc-wheels/

What do you guys think of the KMC542? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WheelsASAP.com

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
Just as an FYI we just got in a nice batch of these. If anyone is interested let me know I'll pass you over our most recent promo code.

OP
OP
WheelsASAP.com

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru

MorzNY

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Not much action on this post, but I fell in love with the wheels. Just ordered them and hope to have them on next week. Also, customer service at WheelsASAP was great. Spoke to a few reps (via chat) and all super helpful. Went through a few different wheels before landing on these.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WheelsASAP.com

WheelsASAP.com

First Name
Kali
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelsasap.com
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro
Occupation
Wheel Guru
Not much action on this post, but I fell in love with the wheels. Just ordered them and hope to have them on next week. Also, customer service at WheelsASAP was great. Spoke to a few reps (via chat) and all super helpful. Went through a few different wheels before landing on these.
Thank you for your business and kind positive words regarding our customer service.

harleypap57

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JL
Occupation
Flight Communications for Medical Helicopter
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a new one for you guys - Meet the KMC KM542 Impact by KMC Wheels. I personally like that these wheel offer no faux bead lock bolts and has a nice clean center cap. The KMC KM542 is offered in Satin Black and also Machined Black finish. As far as sizing and offsets the KMC KM542 is offered in 16x8 +0, 17x8.5 +0, 17x9 -12, 17x9 +18, 18x9 +0 and 18x9 +18.

We're pretty well stock across the board and have a nice special running right now for just wheels and wheel and tire packages.

Jeep Wrangler JL KMC Wheels - KM542 IMPACT Now Available at WheelsASAP.com Jeep-JL-KMC-Wheels-KM542-0

Jeep Wrangler JL KMC Wheels - KM542 IMPACT Now Available at WheelsASAP.com Jeep-JL-KMC-Wheels-KM542-0

More Info:
For more info on the KMC542 and other KMC Wheels visit https://wheelsasap.com/kmc-wheels/

What do you guys think of the KMC542? Would love to hear your thoughts.
I really like the machined ones, maybe powdercoat the black with a blue to match the Jeep. I want to replace my Machined Machete 229 Beadlocks with something that fits under the fenders better. It's so hard getting into the garage now.

MorzNY

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had them put on the other day. Happy all around with them. Figuring out how to set the TPMS is another story lol

DA9CE453-D040-411C-A560-7B1E634BFB1D.jpeg

Turbomark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Altitude
Had them put on the other day. Happy all around with them. Figuring out how to set the TPMS is another story lol

DA9CE453-D040-411C-A560-7B1E634BFB1D.jpeg
Very nice! What diameter and offset did you choose?

MorzNY

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18x9. Think -2. Went with Cooper 33 inch tires so no lift.

Sponsored

Turbomark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Altitude
Just as an FYI we just got in a nice batch of these. If anyone is interested let me know I'll pass you over our most recent promo code.
Sent you a PM about these wheels. 👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.