Sponsored

What dollar amount or % did u get under MSRP/invoice?

fitzman49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S, 2020 JLU Sahara
Just bought my wife a fully loaded '20 JLU Sahara yesterday for $46,500 and the dealership ate 3k of the 4k negative equity I had on my trade. Sticker price was $55,160. No sales tax because I live in NH and the only fees were doc and destination which I think came out to around $1500 total. All in all I was pretty pleased with the experience, sales guy even let me take it "off road" a bit in a state park during the test drive to make sure I loved it.

Definitely recommend Marc CDJR in Sanford, ME if you're looking for a painless experience and a solid deal (least I thought so :)).
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I feel like a moron at 5%. Much better half wanted this one.

24 years of marriage to me, and 5 years past cancer mark? Yeah.. I'll take feeling like a moron.
Don’t feel bad..... I was at a bit over 6% off invoice purchased off the lot in November, the deals happening now are quite amazing ....

bottom line, you have the Jeep and the bride..... go do what Jeeps and brides are made for..... wink, wink,

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
brought home a Sting Gray 2020 JLU Rubicon yesterday. spec'd it on the jeep.com build site and a local dealer had one on the lot. paid $49k, pre-discounted 8.5% ($4600) off MSRP. not as good on some here but i'm ok with it as i avoided the whole ordering/waiting process.

Elijiog

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep jl ecodiesel
Anyone had any luck with getting a jeep jl unlimited rubicon field the 0% for 84 months?

Sohm Wan

First Name
Sohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit 2011
i wish. i think it does not apply to wranglers. and these dealers are not budging on price with all that is happening.

Sponsored

msmith1172

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Wrangler Sport S
Traded in my 19 2 Door Sport for a 4 Door JLU Sport S last night --- Sticker was $44, got it for $36 +TTL. Pretty happy with the deal!

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Just picked up my factory order. 8% under invoice. 7% from dealer plus Tread Lightly. Woodhouse Jeep, Blair Nebraska.
Did it all with emails. Got a salesmen's name from forum member that got his from Woodhouse at 6.5% under invoice. Emailed that guy and after he left a voice mail I could not get him to respond to my further emails. I looked up one of the sales managers, and emailed to try and get traction. SM apologized for the lack of contact and made an offer that was 4.61% under invoice. I countered with the comment that another local dealers first offer to me was 6%. He said what do you need to make the deal. I said 7% and he agreed. 1st time stepping in dealership was to sign papers. Brought my own financing, so was done in there pretty quick.

JLUR in Punk'n. Ordered Jan 15th, picked up March 6th. 7 weeks.
Thanks for posting this. Who did you end up working with ? I’m also in NE

UTES

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Sahara, 2018 AMG GT, 2019 MB GLC
Occupation
Retired LEO
The depreciating market hit me hard.
At Ken Garff West Valley, Utah, buying my new Diesel Sahara was a horrible experience. A sales mgr said they needed to hold me responsible for my trade-in losing value after sitting at the dealership for 10 weeks. So, I only got $1,500 off MSRP.
I told him, and the Sales Mgr who called after the sale, that I would ensure everyone I knew would hear about it.
I love my new Jeep. But, that doesn't excuse the way I was treated. It was the sixth, and last, vehicle i will purchase there. And, yes, I told them that too.

BobWBristolRI

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC, 2017 JGC, 2020 Wr JL
Occupation
Hard. It’s Work, isn’t it?
Vehicle Showcase
2020 JL Sahara Altitude (red) for 6.5K under MSRP (was $51.9K, paid $45.4K, 12% approx?). Seemed a pretty fair deal. Included a trade, so prolly not greatest - but hit my targets.

Kit: V6 eTorque, Auto, Nav, Leather, Heated, Remote/Remote, Red)

Regards,

Bob W, Bristol RI
2020-04-10-pic-4.png
View attachment 304750

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Just want to know who in this forum got the best offer of all time.
Kind of difficult to really tell. A true "apples to apples" comparison is unlikely.

There are way too many independent variables for each independent deal. No 2 people are likely to have the exact same circumstances. No 2 deals are likely to be exactly the same, in the same state.

The most common inconsistency is DOC fees. Dealers can play people by simply advertising a higher percentage off invoice and charging a higher DOC fee.

Variables even if the percentage under invoice is the same:
*DOC fee
*Trade-in
*Cash or finance interest rate
*Are you required to use dealer financing?
*Any add-ons like over price locking lug nuts?
*Will the business manager convince you to buy back-end product at closing? GAP, warranties, etc. This is HUGE.
*Time and transportaion cost for buying out of state
*Are there additional incentives restricted to Military, Handicap, Students, etc?
*Is there regional Direct Marketing cash?
*Was warranty "punched" prior to sale?
*Hail damage?
*Milage
*Model year
*What part of the year did you buy? Depreciation matters.

The simplest true Net/Net deal is a cash sale with all rebates-incentives, without trade-in, no other fees, or products bought.

Last edited:

BrassMan

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
2020 JLU Sahara at 22% under MSRP (51K). I paid 40k for it. Also, no destination fee. So, if my calculations are correct, I paid 18% under invoice. I'm hoping to pick it up this week and pretty thrilled about it!!! Been looking for a deal like this all my life and finally got one.

Specs - 2.0 Turbo (Red), Auto, Dual tops, Leather, 8.4, LED lights, Cold group, Safety group, Remote Start, and Engine Block Heater.

Sohm Wan

First Name
Sohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit 2011
@BrassMan
living the dream. i am still trying to search for mine. especially during these trying times.

BrassMan

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
@BrassMan
living the dream. i am still trying to search for mine. especially during these trying times.
This place still has some left, so if you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you all the details. The salesman I worked with was super nice and has made this a really great experience for me. Getting a new Jeep at a great price and working with a nice salesmen has pretty much been a dream. It looks like you are in CA, so you would have to pay for shipping, but they are shipping them all over the US.
Sponsored