recommended dealers around New Jersey?

jerikotomas

First Name
Jeriko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 sport
any recommended dealers around New Jersey, in the market for a brandnew 2020 JLUR. found a dealer with the options i want but wont budge the price. thanks
Sponsored

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
any recommended dealers around New Jersey, in the market for a brandnew 2020 JLUR. found a dealer with the options i want but wont budge the price. thanks
I see really good prices at Route 46 Jeep near Passaic but can’t recommend from personal experience.

OP
OP

jerikotomas

First Name
Jeriko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 sport
I see really good prices at Route 46 Jeep near Passaic but can’t recommend from personal experience.
i checked all dealers near me, imhavent heard from this dealer. thanks!

madscientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
i checked all dealers near me, imhavent heard from this dealer. thanks!
I've bought many vehicles from the Flemington Auto Group, but their Jeep team pushed me away. They would not negotiate price, and really didn't seem interested in my business at all.

Instead I did business with Fullerton Jeep in Somerville, we got 3% under invoice which is good in NJ. The sales staff were responsive, and provided excellent post sale, pre-delivery communication.

Another dealer Pelligrino Jeep, in Woodbury (S.Jersey) was terrific. They were no-nonsense guys and offered a good price immediately. They were just too far from my home.

Sponsored

Melny67

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jlu
Very odd with so many great experience from this forum. Was it a trade in problem? I have heard they don't pay top dollars on trade in. Well I have seen people getting $7k off and 0% interest from other dealership now. Dig deeper and see who has that right now.

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
what part of jersey are you in? i'd be hesitant to send you somewhere that's stupid far from You.

(as I look at a pickup truck 200 miles and 4 hours away....knowing i'll get screwed as soon as I get there)

oh, and, what are You looking for>

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i picked up mine from ramsey jeep in ramsey nj. they were descent on the price (about $3k off) considering i drove it off the lot that day. also they surprisingly had the exact jeep that i built of the jeep website.

there's not a whole lot of dealerships around here that will give good deals. stay away from rockland jeep in nanuet, ny. they are the worst in sales and service. you might want to check out criswell because he's giving better deals. if i wasnt in a pinch, i would of considered in driving down there and see what criswell had.

hockeybrain

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T; 2007 Subaru Imprezza Outback Sport; 2016 Toyota Highlander
How long until you get a reply from an email to Criswell? Is Leon Travis still working there and is he the go to guy. Jersey dealers are just very difficult to buy from e.g. full MSRP, no negotiation so I do not even bother.

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
How long until you get a reply from an email to Criswell?
Could be hours, could be days. If you’re serious about purchasing, call them.
Is Leon Travis still working there and is he the go to guy.
Don’t reach out to him until you’re ready to move forward on the purchase.
Jersey dealers are just very difficult to buy from e.g. full MSRP, no negotiation so I do not even bother.
Jersey dealers are great. You have to know how to behave in order to do business with them. It’s not for everyone.

Melny67

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jlu
How long until you get a reply from an email to Criswell? Is Leon Travis still working there and is he the go to guy. Jersey dealers are just very difficult to buy from e.g. full MSRP, no negotiation so I do not even bother.
Stay away from NJ dearship it two two days for me to figure out what I wanted. Then they email you a paperwork to fill out and leave a $1k deposit. They also have more discount on lot vehicles as well. I tired 4 NJ dearship just for giggles and it was the same song and dance. I had one of them say they only make $1k off the jeeps.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
Hijacking, but what dealers are willing to place an order if you can't find what you want on the lot?

hockeybrain

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T; 2007 Subaru Imprezza Outback Sport; 2016 Toyota Highlander
Notorious - how do you behave to get a good deal?