Sponsored

CM⛰

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal
@Expedition One What is the size of the full rack? Looking specifically for inside the rail dims to see if a hard shell RTT would fit down inside the rails. Thanks

CM⛰

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Expedition One - Any news coming on the Roof Top Tent load bar updates to the full size rack? Thanks.

OP
OP
Expedition One

Expedition One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Jeep, Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge

Sponsored

CM⛰

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Hey can I see some images of the tire carrier with the accessory mounting options attached to it? I want to see what it actually looks like with a HiLift jack and PullPal and Jerry/Sceptre (not flat pack) fuel can on back there. No cargo basket I take it, how about a mount for my Maxtrax? Or shovel, Powertank, axe etc etc?

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
@Expedition One how well do the park sense sensors work with the trail series 2 rear bumper (without tire carrier swing)? Also, is the license plate bracket and location predrilled for a light and wiring harness? Input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Expedition One

Expedition One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Jeep, Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge
@Expedition One how well do the park sense sensors work with the trail series 2 rear bumper (without tire carrier swing)? Also, is the license plate bracket and location predrilled for a light and wiring harness? Input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
The park sense sensors have seen improvement over the years from the OEM manufacturers. The JL ones we have tested have worked well in our bumpers. Sometimes they can be finicky if they aren't sitting the right way in the bezels so keep that in mind! As for the license plate lights you should not have to do any additional drilling!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.