Sponsored

Jeep invites you to the first ever Jeep Brand digital livestream roundtable

First Name
Nate Buelow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
The Jeep team would like to invite you to participate in the Jeep brands first ever digital livestream round table. This first ever digital round table will give you the opportunity to interact and submit questions to designers, engineers, and executive leads.

The livestream will begin Tuesday 4/21 at 4PM EST and can be accessed via the link below. Please comment below with your questions and don't forget to tune in!

https://fiat.mc.eu1.kontiki.com/global2/content?moid=4c91630c-36a6-431b-984c-9c29c675f86b

Round table participants will include:
Jim Morrison – VP Head of Jeep Brand North America
Mark Allen - Head of Jeep Design
Scott Blum - Wrangler Product Planner
Pete Milo - Chief Engineer Wrangler & Gladiator
Nate Buelow - Moderator
Sponsored

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
The Jeep team would like to invite you to participate in the Jeep brands first ever digital livestream round table. This first ever digital round table will give you the opportunity to interact and submit questions to designers, engineers, and executive leads.

The livestream will begin Tuesday 4/21 at 4PM EST and can be accessed via the link below. Please comment below with your questions and don't forget to tune in!

https://fiat.mc.eu1.kontiki.com/global2/content?moid=4c91630c-36a6-431b-984c-9c29c675f86b

Nate Buelow - Moderator
Hi. This sounds like a great idea.

One question I have, and I don’t know whether it is appropriate for this event is, a lot of forum members and others have been trying to add proximity locks, passive entry to their vehicles. Could FCA, create an aftermarket package that allows this to be done by dealers?

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
First Name
Nate Buelow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Hi. This sounds like a great idea.

One question I have, and I don’t know whether it is appropriate for this event is, a lot of forum members and others have been trying to add proximity locks to their vehicles. Could FCA, create an aftermarket package that allows this to be done by dealers?

Thanks!
Great question! We will add it to the list to ask the team. This is exactly the type of thing we want to hear from everyone. Thank you for begin a fan of the brand!

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase

Nate Buelow - Moderator
Cool. Will there be a way to submit questions beforehand to be considered for discussion?

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Oh god, this is gonna be a shitshow. Hope they have their moderators and spam bot filters ready. This kind of event rarely attracts the best and the brightest; no, you’ll mostly see pranksters, malcontents, disgruntled former customers, scam artists, and any number of rabble-rousers come out of the woodworks, hell bent on causing chaos and anonymously making a scene. Kinda like when local governments or well-intending non-profits or even large companies open up the naming of some new place or product to public submission and get answers like “Hitlerland” or “Boaty McBoatface.”

Should be fun!

And on further scrutiny, I wouldn’t click that link if I were any of y’all. Go thru FCA’s own website.

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Nate Buelow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Cool. Will there be a way to submit questions beforehand to be considered for discussion?
Yes, please post them here. We are going to be pulling all of the questions we ask the team from this thread and similar threads across the other various Jeep forums.

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Here is my question: The gladiator mojave is looking to attract the go fast desert crowd, yet the engine is the same old 3.6. Any plans or thoughts on adding some power from the factory to deliver that missing element?

OP
OP
First Name
Nate Buelow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Oh god, this is gonna be a shitshow. Hope they have their moderators and spam bot filters ready. This kind of event rarely attracts the best and the brightest; no, you’ll mostly see pranksters, malcontents, disgruntled former customers, scam artists, and any number of rabble-rousers come out of the woodworks, hell bent on causing chaos and anonymously making a scene. Kinda like when local governments or well-intending non-profits or even large companies open up the naming of some new place or product to public submission and get answers like “Hitlerland” or “Boaty McBoatface.”

Should be fun!

And on further scrutiny, I wouldn’t click that link if I were any of y’all. Go thru FCA’s own website.
We hope it will be fun for all! The link is real, if the admins or anyone needs proof I am happy to submit and verify this is actually coming from the brand, also notice the link starts with FIAT. Also we won't be taking questions live for all of the reasons you mentioned, at least for now. Please reply to the thread with any questions you have ever wanted to ask.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
That link is a little sketch. Anyone clicked on it yet?

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I have a question...Can you ask if they ever thought about designing a hardtop that can be removed in sections, maybe the way a soft top does with the two rear windows pushing up and out of channels within the top to be removed and then the rear lift ..leaving the top as the last. I know it is a pipe dream but would be so much easier to remove and store as well as being able to remove alone and without any aftermarket contraptions.

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Probably only joined to get the word out...

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
My question: There seems to be some concern about the longevity of the DPF in the new JL Diesel. It is raising enough concern that it's become a barrier-to-entry for some potential buyers on this forum. Please give us Jeep's thoughts/experiences with this issue during the roundtable.

Jitzy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Occupation
Retired Police, Now Certified Custom Club Fitter
If you look at every forum out there you will always find a thread in regards to steering in fact you’ll find many threads on the subject. I hope they will address this and not give some canned answer like “when you lift a Jeep you messed it up”. Also the windshield because when the lead designer did TFL you tube video and said it’s cause it’s a straight up and down window that was blowing off the question. I’ve had 2 Jeep’s before my JL for over 7 years and never had an issue, my JL had to get replaced in 2 months.
Sponsored