450 miles 2nd trip to dealer :(

Nihkole

First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL 3.0 Diesel, 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
@Nihkole isn't this the same actuator Celeste was afflicted by? @toolaide4fit ’s speadsheet will be filling fast with EGR-related bs if this turns into yet another.
@Nihkole isn't this the same actuator Celes
@Nihkole isn't this the same actuator Celeste was afflicted by? @toolaide4fit ’s speadsheet will be filling fast with EGR-related bs if this turns into yet another.
The first issue I had was a CEL, our code reader (torquepro on Android) found "3x P26FB: EGR Cooler Bypass Control Stuck Closed Bank 1"

Celeste was running fine at this point, just with a CEL. The dealer techs looked over everything and checked the voltage, cleared the codes and said it might be a fluke.

After a 2nd trip when this happened again, they said the vacuum line was really tight and that they had to bore it out some. We haven't gotten this code since.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EcoDRubi

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Eco on order.
Went to the dealer yesterday to get an update on the Jeep. Srv Manager said your Low pressure egr actuator just got here 30 mins ago. We will throw it on today. So yesterday I put about 70 miles on the Jeep. No issues so far. So maybe we have it beat. I wasn’t expecting the part that fast once they told me they showed a May 6 date for the part.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
The LP actuator is located on the back of the engine buried between the engine and firewall isn't it? I wonder how they accessed it for replacement? Did they remove the body from the chassis?

OP
OP
EcoDRubi

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The LP actuator is located on the back of the engine buried between the engine and firewall isn't it? I wonder how they accessed it for replacement? Did they remove the body from the chassis?
It is at the back of the engine. Closer to the drivers side. No need t remove the body or anything. They had it off and new one on in I’d say 3 hrs maybe 4, including a 1 hr lunch break. So it’s not that bad of a project.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Here is the link to the Spreadsheet for each person to go to and input their respective information. Let me know if I need to update or correct anything on the Spreadsheet. I made drop down menus for your Year, Model, and State in the document.

Could we get and Admin to pin this to the 1st page of this forum? Thanks!

Sponsored

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Here is the link to the Spreadsheet for each person to go to and input their respective information. Let me know if I need to update or correct anything on the Spreadsheet. I made drop down menus for your Year, Model, and State in the document.

Could we get and Admin to pin this to the 1st page of this forum? Thanks!

Thanks for putting this together man. Who are the admins around here anyway?

OP
OP
EcoDRubi

EcoDRubi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1100 miles so far and still running great.

Piteco

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Rubicon 2020 Diesel
Same here. Drove it down I-95 from VA to FL last week and it performed well.

That cruise control works like a charm. It has a little over 1000 miles right now.

rzJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
CEL came on when I started my jeep today, throttle issues...heading to dealer on Monday. Just over 100 miles driven....

Sponsored

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
CEL came on when I started my jeep today, throttle issues...heading to dealer on Monday. Just over 100 miles driven....
Don’t forget to add it to the spreadsheet...seems these are becoming more of an issue.

VABarn

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5, 2020 JLURD
Don’t forget to add it to the spreadsheet...seems these are becoming more of an issue.
Oh, I hope not! I have almost 2k miles and so far *knock on wood* mine has been solid.

Melny67

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jlu
Keep us updated let's see if jeep can pull a miracle and have a good diesel emission system. The only fix is to rip everything out of it in the diesel world right now.
Sponsored