Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift...what to expect?

96boogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Those who have gotten the Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift, did it sit at a true 2" (and what else is on your jeep)? Also would be nice to know what other parts you bought with the lift, if any. Have heard that you don't need anything else, but I'm curious to know if there's anything that would make it more "perfect". I'm thinking of running this lift and eventually getting steel bumpers/wheels so I'd also like to know if 2" will come out to <2". Thanks!
Sponsored

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
Those who have gotten the Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift, did it sit at a true 2" (and what else is on your jeep)? Also would be nice to know what other parts you bought with the lift, if any. Have heard that you don't need anything else, but I'm curious to know if there's anything that would make it more "perfect". I'm thinking of running this lift and eventually getting steel bumpers/wheels so I'd also like to know if 2" will come out to <2". Thanks!
I ran the Dynatrac lift with no extra parts for 15k miles with zero issues. You really don't "need" anything extra. It's a great lift. I would say it's a true 2" lift. I have a 2 door and those sit a little different then the 4 doors. Plus the extra weight of the 4 door might net you a little less lift then me. I have a Genright aluminum front bumper and a Warn Zeon 8s. I'm at 1.75" of lift in the front. With a spare and tire carrier I was at 2.25" of lift in the rear. (2 door start off with somewhat of a reverse rake).

I've since added a Synergy front track bar and also their front LCA's. These definitely made it better. I'll eventually swap out all the control arms and add the rear track bar and a relocation bracket. So yes there are things you can add to make it better but you don't have to up front. You can slowly pick away at them as you feel the need to improve it.

OP
OP

96boogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ran the Dynatrac lift with no extra parts for 15k miles with zero issues. You really don't "need" anything extra. It's a great lift. I would say it's a true 2" lift. I have a 2 door and those sit a little different then the 4 doors. Plus the extra weight of the 4 door might net you a little less lift then me. I have a Genright aluminum front bumper and a Warn Zeon 8s. I'm at 1.75" of lift in the front. With a spare and tire carrier I was at 2.25" of lift in the rear. (2 door start off with somewhat of a reverse rake).

I've since added a Synergy front track bar and also their front LCA's. These definitely made it better. I'll eventually swap out all the control arms and add the rear track bar and a relocation bracket. So yes there are things you can add to make it better but you don't have to up front. You can slowly pick away at them as you feel the need to improve it.
This is really helpful, thank you. Do you think that the steel on the spare plus a steel front bumper, all on a 4 door, would put me at 1.75" then at the end of the day? I just want to make sure there is enough room in the well for 35s and some light-to-medium offroading.

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
This is really helpful, thank you. Do you think that the steel on the spare plus a steel front bumper, all on a 4 door, would put me at 1.75" then at the end of the day? I just want to make sure there is enough room in the well for 35s and some light-to-medium offroading.
Well, It's marketed for 35's on a Sport, so I think you should be good. Without a winch, you would probably be right around the 2" mark.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I have it with a JLUR with OEM steel bumpers and a winch on the front. When installing I added 1/2” spacers in front for leveling (not sure they were needed). I never measured the actual height increase, but there’s plenty of room for my 35s without any rubbing.

Sponsored

OP
OP

96boogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have it with a JLUR with OEM steel bumpers and a winch on the front. When installing I added 1/2” spacers in front for leveling (not sure they were needed). I never measured the actual height increase, but there’s plenty of room for my 35s without any rubbing.
Thanks for all this. I think I'm getting close to a decision, but won't do anything till this whole coronavirus blows over...might be a long wait...

Cbacon

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Just did the Dynatrac lift this weekend. Steel bumpers with a winch and 315/70/17 Milestar Patagonias. It gave me a 2.5" lift after bumpers and tires. I did measurements with tires and bumpers. Then after lift, it was 2".

IMG_20200321_155313.jpg

IMG_20200321_155348.jpg

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
I have 7k miles on it and it has been flawless. No other suspension parts added or needed. On a JLUR.

Had OEM steel bumpers, warn plate, and Zeon 10S winch. 35" tires. 2" in rear and 1.75" in front.
Changed to RH aluminum front and rear with rusty's carrier. Now approx 2" front and rear.

Would do it again.

Have the AEV on our JKU and love it too. The AEV just nets a little much for what we wanted in the JL. Plus the JL is going light,

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
Just did the Dynatrac lift this weekend. Steel bumpers with a winch and 315/70/17 Milestar Patagonias. It gave me a 2.5" lift after bumpers and tires. I did measurements with tires and bumpers. Then after lift, it was 2".

IMG_20200321_155313.jpg

IMG_20200321_155348.jpg
Looks like you have wheel spacers if so what size? Can you post some pictures down the side to see how much tire poke there is? How do you like the lift so far ride and handling?

Cbacon

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Looks like you have wheel spacers if so what size? Can you post some pictures down the side to see how much tire poke there is? How do you like the lift so far ride and handling?
Wheel spacers are Synergy 1 5/8". Probably sticks out 2". Ride and handling is same as stock. Love it.

IMG_20200321_155308.jpg

Sponsored

darylgordon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Thanks for the write up on your Jeep. After reading about your Jeep, I ordered a Dynatrac lift kit along with a Steer Smart track bar, and Core 4x4 front control arms.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for the write up on your Jeep. After reading about your Jeep, I ordered a Dynatrac lift kit along with a Steer Smart track bar, and Core 4x4 front control arms.
Cool, glad it was helpful for you.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I bought a set of Dynatrac, Synergy front/rear track bars, 0.5 inch front level kit from Teraflex, Mopar lift LCAs.

The Synergy track bars are super nice, but they don't actually change a lot since this is a small lift, I used them mostly for future proof. Any significant change may come from longer LCA and casters, so either Mopar lift LCAs or adjustables. Just be careful a lot of adjustable LCAs require more backspace from wheels because they don't bend like the Mopar ones.

Dynatrac's spring is a single rate, so if you foresee your front end will be heavy, just slap a 0.5 to 1 inch spacer and be done.

Bluepencil99

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Audi A3, 19 JLUR
Occupation
Exercise Therapist/Martial Artist
Just returned home from picking up my 2019 JLRU from Offroad Elements in Abington MA with a brand new Dynatrac EnduroSport 2” Lift....
First of all, I cannot speak highly enough about Eric & Gill from Off-road Elements...really lovely people to deal with, but having driven over a ton of ongoing road works getting to their shop, it was a perfect comparison drive back on the new kit. Very, very nice, Perfect lift for my purposes...I can just keep my KO2’s until it’s time for new tyres, then I’ll be ready for 35’s

D13BC15F-10CB-466A-962D-7246B459C5BA.jpeg

CCECAD16-C31F-470D-8B2F-B6A677D31EA3.jpeg

6F09B34F-993F-4A43-9B49-36BB0FD94428.jpeg

88187953-E9B2-45C4-8980-10F15451D40D.jpeg

68B2DAF9-1964-4602-A0F1-84B84FD4BED9.jpeg
Sponsored