• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida 2018 JLR 8k miles / wheels/lift/winch PERFECT

beachbum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Hi all-

Up for sale is a PERFECT 2 Door 2018 JLR. My wife and I are expecting our first baby next month so it's time to part with my Jeep.

2018 JL Rubicon
8,900 miles
3.6 V6
It has every option that was available in 2018, really fully loaded
EVO long arm lift (1st 2 door in the country with the EVO long arm)
King Shocks
Warn Winch
Method Wheels
Nitto Trail Grappler 37x 12.5 tires
Steel Bumpers front/rear
All work was done by SWFL 4x4. They are amazing and you can speak directly with them regarding any of the aftermarket parts.

With aftermarket stuff, this Jeep was all-in $75k new, looking to get $40k.

Never been off-road, i just never ended up getting a chance to take it out. I have 3 cars so this one rarely got driven, just on sunny weekends to/from the beach. It looks/drives like it is brand new. With the wheels/tires/lift, it drives smoother than stock. Serious buyers only please: (786) 250-1550.

Located in Bonita Springs, FL[GALLERY=][GALLERY=][GALLERY=][/GALLERY][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
If I was in the market for a 2dr, I would be all over this. Since I am not, I did you a favor and shared it to about 12 of the Jeep facebook groups that I regularly visit. Congrats to you and your wife with the upcoming birth of your child. You are in for an exciting time in your life. Having to be responsible for a child brings life into focus and you will get to experience things that you never anticipated.

Sponsored

OP
OP

beachbum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
If I was in the market for a 2dr, I would be all over this. Since I am not, I did you a favor and shared it to about 12 of the Jeep facebook groups that I regularly visit. Congrats to you and your wife with the upcoming birth of your child. You are in for an exciting time in your life. Having to be responsible for a child brings life into focus and you will get to experience things that you never anticipated.
Thank you so much wilbornz. That's really kind of you, i appreciate the cross post to the fb groups. And yes, I'm super excited for the upcoming baby. My two favorite things are family and new adventures; so I think I'm really going to love being a dad!!

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
You mentioned beach. Did it get in or near the water ever?

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Thats a really nice two door. Good luck with the sale. If it goes slowly, I would only guess its only because of the COVID stuff going on.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
OP, nicely done. Good Luck with sale.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

beautiful jeep!. I've posted in in a few other threads too. hope someone picks this up from you quick. If i didnt just get my 4 door a year ago i would have been all over this. best wishes to you with your new adventure buddy!

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
Iā€™d buy this in a heartbeat if I could convince my wife on the color. My JLU is silver and she wants a 2 door but in white! Going to try talking some sense in to her lol...

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Iā€™d buy this in a heartbeat if I could convince my wife on the color. My JLU is silver and she wants a 2 door but in white! Going to try talking some sense in to her lol...

Just tell her she will have one of the coolest JL 2drs out there and she will be the envy of every Jeep Girl and many Jeep guys will be jealous of her ride.

OP
OP

beachbum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Thank you everyone. The Jeep sold. $39k! I think the buyer got a super deal. He flew in from CA and had it shipped back. Hopefully I will be back in a Jeep once the baby gets a bit older.
Sponsored