Sponsored

Giveaway of the Month - April 2020 - Combination Full Width Rear Bumper and SportGate Tire Carrier

Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 JLR
Congratulations to @Xplorer and @Will for winning the January 2020 Giveaway of the Month -- Full Set RockSport Shocks.

We've neglected the giveaway, but NOW IT'S TIME TO DO IT AGAIN!

As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our JL Wrangler Forums tradition... each month we giveaway one product for the JL Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following... the rules are a little different from before.

1 - Click on this link to join our email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share this link on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway
3 - Post below a pic of your JL and why you most definitely want this Month's giveaway!

Every month we RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are giving away two products... that definitely compliment each other... JL Wrangler Full Width Rear Bumper and JL Wrangler SportGate Tire Carrier

Bumper-and-Sportgate.jpg

Good luck and thank you for all the continued support!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Rbricker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 1980 Jeep CJ-7 Renegade
Occupation
Design Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Because the only thing better than a naked rear end is a well covered rear end
IMG_5473.jpg

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I just got the Jeep right before all the madness started so I haven't even begun to have fun with it yet. The only "mods" I have done were grab handles. Basically the Jeep is stock so what better way to start off the transformation that with some Metalcloak product?

IMG_20200224_132529-01.jpeg

Sponsored

RockyMtnHigh

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon - Punk'n Orange
I need larger tires to get me up out of the snow, but I can't get larger tires without a nice carrier. It's simple cause and effect
IMG_20200119_102638.jpg

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
1 & 3 completed. Rubicon is currently under the knife. It could always use more parts. Hoping this COVID stuff clears as I’m planning to hit UT/ CO this summer.

488F503A-7F99-4399-A8E1-8CEE65D94586.jpeg

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

I'd love to replace the current bumper/ tire carrier setup thus it has suited me well so far but the amount of movement the spare tire has on it is terrible. I'd love to upgrade to something better built and give away my current setup to someone else in need.

IMG_6677.JPG
Sponsored