Hydroboy35th

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
This is sold by Savvy, not Magnaflow but uses a Magnaflow muffler. I took video of the install and will try and get the thing put together in the next few days to post. Meanwhile I can take photos from any angle that would be helpful. Would you like a photo from the right or left wheel or right under the Jeep or ?
On the install side, I can tell you it is pretty much plug and play, SUPER simple to install. Probably 15 to 20 minutes including going in the house for a glass of iced tea.
Here is a link to the exhaust on their website: https://savvyoffroad.com/product/savvy-magnaflow-built-jl-axle-back-exhaust/
PS - Found this discount code that works for $30 off: JF2018 or if that doesn't work there is this one for $19 off : Savvy2020
I would like to see pictures from underneath and maybe looking in from the side, I have a muffler delete pipe on there now so I’m aware of how easy the install would be. Thanks for all the info.

EJA

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
I did this a little bit ago but didn't get around to posting. I installed the Next Venture Rear bumper. I really like it. I'm waiting for the front bumper to come in. I'll post pics of that after I get it installed.
IMG_2960.jpeg
IMG_2961.jpeg

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
I wished mine out of production, delivered and in my garage where i perform all these help hints you LUCKY guys have provided.
Damn this virus......

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Is Klu a Russian Blue? Looks like one, we've had a couple in my family.
She is! She's our first and awesome! SUCH a good cat. Poor thing is in the vet today: last week, she was running around crazy and hurt her leg, so she's limping right now. Poor girl.

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
Starting to eliminate the chrome and silver on the inside. Air vent rings, speedometer/odometer rings, steering wheel trim, shifter plate. The covers were only available in bright red or carbon fiber but I hate carbon fiber more than chrome so painted them satin black.

IMG_20200329_182811.jpg
IMG_20200329_185214.jpg

Now that's awesome

What did you use specifically. Very interested in the steering wheel. Paint or something else?
Looks really good so you must be patient with a steady hand

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
She is! She's our first and awesome! SUCH a good cat. Poor thing is in the vet today: last week, she was running around crazy and hurt her leg, so she's limping right now. Poor girl.
Russian Blues are an amazing breed, very chill cats and extremely loyal. Hope her leg mends quickly!

First Name
Octavio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S 2drs, Billet Silver, 2.0 Turbo
Yesterday I installed Beamtech H13 LED bulbs for my Sport S, to match with the Rigid Fog lights I already had... Very happy with the results, and great outcome for $50ish on Amazon... Installing was very easy, and now im actually thinking I should get the fender lights as well to round off the look... This Jeep needs more money than my girlfriend!! :CWL:
Headlights jeep.jpg

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Russian Blues are an amazing breed, very chill cats and extremely loyal. Hope her leg mends quickly!
Poor girl has a torn ACL. She's only 6. She gets extra pampering from us now.

ivo

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLU
I still have them but am looking to update to a single lens setup, these multiple lens sets have a horrible cutoff that's all over the place. The width of the light output isn't real good either, it's a shame because I really like the look of the lights :(

Those single lens sets I've seen are much better w/ regard to nice defined cutoff & output.

Here's a few that come to mind
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Round-9-In...angler-JL-Gladiator-Renegade-SUV/113910230290
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ORACLE-Lig...adlights-for-Jeep-JL-JT-5839-504/223939497615
https://www.ebay.com/itm/9-LED-Head...-JL-JLU-Gladiator-2018-2019-2020/233441064938
Thanks for the info! Good to know they're still working for being a lower priced option. They're the only style I keep going back to.

I been debating between off brands and more reputable brands like quake and they all seem to be same but maybe slight quality differences. I might just spend a little more.

73CJto19JL

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubi, 2015 GMC Sierra, 1964 Chevy Chevelle Malibu SS Convertible
Occupation
Electrical/ Controls Engineer
Poor girl has a torn ACL. She's only 6. She gets extra pampering from us now.
When I was a kid, an adult male Russian Blue (unneutered) adopted us. He was stray, and was missing a foot. Totally afraid of people. We named him "fradie." But we left food outside and built him a little house full of straw to stay warm in in the winter. He could never come inside because he was far too old to neuter and man could he get some distance when he sprayed a tree. He eventually warmed up to us and let us pet him and hold him. Then one day after 4 or 5 years he disappeared. We assumed he knew his time had come and went and died in the woods peacefully. Unfortunately, we found out a few years later that a neighbor saw him chasing his own cat and he used his 12 gage on it. We never knew what happened to that cat's foot, but assumed it was either a trap or a bad previous owner. Turns out he was right to be afraid pf people in the end.