Sponsored

Bestop on Stacey David's Gearz

Smart_Hulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I'm assuming there is no way to get the 20% off on the new trektop ultra?

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I'm assuming there is no way to get the 20% off on the new trektop ultra?
Unfortunately, no. The TTUltra is just pre-order right now and that wouldn't apply. Stay tuned though as we have something coming next week that will save you some $$$ on the TTUltra even though it's on pre-order. :like:

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
20% is good but I'm waiting for a tan color option. I'm willing to pay full price for it. If I have to wait till hell freezes over, I won't need one. haha
I've heard that colors will be offered at some point, but I don't know when. I don't expect it will be until late this year or next at the earliest. :(

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

bpdunsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I'm assuming rebates (like the $100 rebate for Sunrider for Hardtop) cannot be used in conjunction with the discount code. Anybody know for sure?

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
I'm assuming rebates (like the $100 rebate for Sunrider for Hardtop) cannot be used in conjunction with the discount code. Anybody know for sure?
Yeah I would like to know also. Be nice if still can use.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Correct. You can't combine them. That said are you considering a black twill or black diamond (vinyl) Sunrider?

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

bpdunsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Great! We have a new set of rebates that goes into effect this Wednesday and you'll be able to get $200 back on the black twill Sunrider. This will save you a few more dollars over the Stacey David coupon code. Given this I'd recommend waiting until Wednesday evening to place your order. These new rebates are only good through the end of April.

When you're ready to place your order please use the link below as it will help us track that it came in from one of the forums.

Sunrider for Hardtop - JL

You'll also find the rebate form you'll need on our rebates page. It will be updated on Wednesday to include the new "The Big One" rebate offers with the $200 rebate you'll need.

Also, when you get your Sunrider be sure to hold onto the box as the UPC code is needed for the rebate.

Thanks for considering the Sunrider. It certainly makes enjoying some fresh air easy!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Thank you for the heads up!

Sponsored

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
Great! We have a new set of rebates that goes into effect this Wednesday and you'll be able to get $200 back on the black twill Sunrider. This will save you a few more dollars over the Stacey David coupon code. Given this I'd recommend waiting until Wednesday evening to place your order. These new rebates are only good through the end of April.

When you're ready to place your order please use the link below as it will help us track that it came in from one of the forums.

Sunrider for Hardtop - JL

You'll also find the rebate form you'll need on our rebates page. It will be updated on Wednesday to include the new "The Big One" rebate offers with the $200 rebate you'll need.

Also, when you get your Sunrider be sure to hold onto the box as the UPC code is needed for the rebate.

Thanks for considering the Sunrider. It certainly makes enjoying some fresh air easy!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
A day late and a dollar short (or $100 short). I just sent in my $100 rebate form for the twill top I purchased for my sisters Jeep.

grscha

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Do vendor discounts affect the rebate? Say, for example, 10% off at 4WP?

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4XE, 2021 Tesla 3 Performance
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Not like I needed another accessory (I have dual tops) but man these promotions are hard to pass up. :) thanks for sharing.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

A day late and a dollar short (or $100 short). I just sent in my $100 rebate form for the twill top I purchased for my sisters Jeep.
Same here. I sent in my rebate form about a week ago. I don't think it's right nor fair that @Bestop will introduce the $200 rebate on Wednesday while the original $100 rebate has yet to expire. Had I known, I could have easily waited on my purchase.
Sponsored