Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Any one with the Tazer JL- how you like it? What are the positives? Any negatives? I havenā€™t pulled the trigger on buying one yet. I have had my JLUD for three days now and I am already tired of hitting the start/stop button. Hahah
I have one ready to go on mine. UPS delivered 4 out 5 of my 35ā€ tires so Iā€™m debating if I should put them on, unless I get real bothered by Auto start stop I will wait to plug the Tazer in until I get my Tires installed

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Well I didnā€™t expect delivery until April with all of this Virus stuff going around. I still donā€™t believe car sales is essential but I couldnā€™t pass up picking her up...My First Jeep ever my first Diesel. I am in love

I had 23 miles on the odometer and my def fluid was about 60% full.. I had the dealer top off to about 95% then they gave me another gallon to go home with.

@toolaide4fit Thanks bud for the tracking info go ahead and move me to delivered :rock:

47B46952-FA0F-421B-A7CE-D059016D4315.jpeg
8D7051FA-3368-42D4-AD38-09E9E44D4F25.jpeg
4D65FADB-F12D-426D-9167-0C0DF580F06A.jpeg
976E1047-98A3-4699-9115-A5726EC8F255.jpeg
Hi Joe, Beautiful color combo! So glad to have you in the Jeep Family! Should you have any questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Rob
JeepCares

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
I have one ready to go on mine. UPS delivered 4 out 5 of my 35ā€ tires so Iā€™m debating if I should put them on, unless I get real bothered by Auto start stop I will wait to plug the Tazer in until I get my Tires installed
Are you lifting it too? Or are you just planning on highway driving?

Sponsored

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Are you lifting it too? Or are you just planning on highway driving?
I bought a @Metalcloak gamechanger 2.5ā€ lift about a month ago and they contacted me after saying they have not gotten their hands on a diesel yet so couldnā€™t guarantee figment. So I decided to wait until they get one and get their kit dialed in. They still have my money lol (not because they are keeping it) I just opted to wait. Iā€™m hoping they will have one dialed in soon though

Oilburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
I bought a @Metalcloak gamechanger 2.5ā€ lift about a month ago and they contacted me after saying they have not gotten their hands on a diesel yet so couldnā€™t guarantee figment. So I decided to wait until they get one and get their kit dialed in.
They are only a couple hours away from you = if it were me, I'd be striking a deal w/ them & let your rig be the prototype. :idea:

Dasher320

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2003 TJ, 2020 JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
I bought a @Metalcloak gamechanger 2.5ā€ lift about a month ago and they contacted me after saying they have not gotten their hands on a diesel yet so couldnā€™t guarantee figment. So I decided to wait until they get one and get their kit dialed in. They still have my money lol (not because they are keeping it) I just opted to wait. Iā€™m hoping they will have one dialed in soon though
I'm in the same boat. They initially put a hold on my CC account for the amount but then released it. Just a heads up if they did the same thing I'd hate for a $4000+ charge to show up when you weren't expecting it.

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation

Too bad they are too far, if they were close enough you could have offer to give them yours for fitment in exchange for a free kit maybe.

Sponsored

Ruri

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD, Gen 2 Raptor, 997.1 Turbo, F90 Competition
Occupation
Not FDIC
I have it and the Start/Stop doesn't come on and I tire pressure light can be changed or disabled. Love it so far...looking forward to making a light show.
HiToolaide did you order the diesel 3.0 specific Tazer?

River city offroad offers the Tazer for less with coupon JLWF but they donā€™t have the 3.0 option. I asked them and they replied the Tazer wasnā€™t motor specific. But if it wasnā€™t motor specific; why have all the motor options when purchasing it?

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
itā€™s official...my dealership was forced to shut down and currently closed until May 15. This sucks!!!! My Jeep can arrive any day now

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Too bad they are too far, if they were close enough you could have offer to give them yours for fitment in exchange for a free kit maybe.

Not to far from me. I am actually From NorCal and most of my family is in the Sacramento area not to far from where they are

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
HiToolaide did you order the diesel 3.0 specific Tazer?

River city offroad offers the Tazer for less with coupon JLWF but they donā€™t have the 3.0 option. I asked them and they replied the Tazer wasnā€™t motor specific. But if it wasnā€™t motor specific; why have all the motor options when purchasing it?
I bought mine Tazer JL Mini from Z Automotive and they did ask which model and engine I had...having said that, I am not sure they are different.

https://www.zautomotive.com/product/tazer-jl/

So, I think if you look at the article above you might find they are for all versions of the JL. It doesn't make modifications to the engine as far as I know.
Sponsored