BLACK Wrangler JL Club

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Nuthinā€™! I actually want some snow! This was near Gettysburg and we found ice lol!

77DD0AE2-597B-4864-9A8E-FCD91216C24C.jpeg
Well, come on up to upstate NY...we have PLENTY of snow for you to play around in lol. I get it though, a little snow would have been fun to play in. Honestly, I have had my rig out playing during the two nor'easters we have had so far, and was amazed at how well it did. This is my first Jeep, so I am learning as I go along but holy cow this thing is fun :clap:

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
Well, come on up to upstate NY...we have PLENTY of snow for you to play around in lol. I get it though, a little snow would have been fun to play in. Honestly, I have had my rig out playing during the two nor'easters we have had so far, and was amazed at how well it did. This is my first Jeep, so I am learning as I go along but holy cow this thing is fun :clap:
I am hoping for one big snow! Iā€™m jealous you get to play, thatā€™s my favorite thing to do. With this Jeep I know it wonā€™t get stuck!

Sponsored

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Sorry for all the pics but I love this Jeep! There is nothing more beautiful than a clean black Jeep!

3A2FC2EC-1C3A-4D73-AB27-A86CB657ADF6.jpeg
Nice rig, and I agree that nothing is more beautiful when it's clean than black. Of course, I am biased and we know that the black has at least 5 more hp :rock:

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Nice rig, and I agree that nothing is more beautiful when it's clean than black. Of course, I am biased and we know that the black has at least 5 more hp :rock:
Ditto!

Sponsored

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon jl
Every single vehicle I've owned has always been black. Nothing beats the mirror like finish when it's clean.

Let's play a game.

My Wrangler is gonna be so black that it ____
Going back and forth with granite vs black
Sponsored