Recommended Dealers List

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
Big shout out to Gabe Lugo @ Byers CJDR in Columbus Ohio. Fair deal on my custom order Willys Sport and an honest guy. He was quick to respond, and quick to follow up. A+ deal. Recommended!
Sponsored

MMM.PWR

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design
Any recommendations for dealers in Milwaukee Wi or Chicago area willing to do good deals (7-9% below invoice)

purduecrew

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XR392, 2023 JLURD, 2022 Yukon Duramax
We picked our Rubi up yesterday from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. Mike had us in and out quickly as he gave us "Wrangler 101" on all of the features and electronics while the finance manager prepared all of our paperwork.

This was the easiest car buying experience and we enjoyed meeting and working with Mike.

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJ
770-713-5364

[email protected]
Is Mike like some others, a member on here? I’m in Nashville, TN and I’m thinking Mall of Georgia is probably closest.

Sponsored

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Has any one used Tacoma Jeep or Olympia Jeep in Washington?

TDubbl715

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Shout out to Jason Beltran at Hawk CDJ outside Chicago - he got me 6% below invoice with tread lightly discount and made it a smooth buying experience.

Last edited:

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Firecracker Red, 2014 Durango, 1999 Honda CRV
Vehicle Showcase
I highly recommend Koons Tyson's in Vienna, VA. @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner
Craig Benner is the online sales manager ... your "go to" guy. Craig was great throughout the whole ordering & purchasing process.

I ordered a Gladiator through Craig on Feb 20th. It arrived in VA on Mar 20th. I made an appointment with Craig on Mar 24th to purchase it.

I posted my 'journey' in another thread, but I thought this might be a good spot to post it too.

I flew 1 way from Detroit to Baltimore for $18 (including taxes & fees). I took a few trains to Koons for $11. I drove ~9hrs home for ~$50 in gas. If you don't mind spending a day on Planes, Trains, and a new automobile, this might work for you too. Below is a breakdown of the transit from the Baltimore airport to Koons.

BWI airport - (Baltimore) is a hub for Spirit, so Spirit flights are especially cheap. Public transportation from Baltimore to Koons takes about 2hrs 35min, but it only costs about $11. The savings was worth the extra time to me.

(I used Google Maps, selecting public transit, to plan my route based on the day & time I figured I'd be off the plane. Here's the route I used.)

After getting off of the plane, head to "Ground Transportation" to catch a free shuttle to the MARC Amtrak station.
~$6 - Take the Acela Express to Union Station (the ticket peeps will sell you what you need if you tell them your destination ... "Union Station")

At Union Station, exit the train and go down the stairs to head toward the "Metro" rail. The ticket person here was VERY helpful. Tickets can only be bought via kiosk with like 20 button presses required.
~$4 - Take the Metro rail to the Metro Center Station.

At Metro Center Station, get off of the train, then face the train as it leaves. Wait there for another train on the same track titled Silver-"Wiehle Reston East".
Take that train to the Greensboro Station.

At Greensboro Station, exit the train and head up the stairs where you will need to pay for that 2nd Metro train in order to exit. ~$1 (cash or change required).

Take the overpass walkway to the right, then angle left to the Koons dealerships. (walk past Koons Chevy & maybe another before arriving at Koons Jeep) Total time from the Baltimore airport to Koons is about 2hrs 35min.

It goes by fast, but plan your flight & appointment time with Craig Benner accordingly.

Last edited:

AlexP

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Shout out to Neil Carpenter at DeMontrond in Conroe TX. Offered me 6.3% off factory invoice with the FCOC Chrysler Affiliate deal. Ordered 2/11, picked up yesterday. Nice experience other than the status updates going into my spam folder and total surprise when it showed up. But a nice surprise. Jazzed with the Jeep
Alex

Last edited:

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Any recommendations for dealers in Milwaukee Wi or Chicago area willing to do good deals (7-9% below invoice)
none! i searched for 8 months in IL and WI and was a huge waste of time. Jason Beltran can get you 5% with tread lightly. i did that deal back march of last year, but thanks to poor quality control and damage during transit i didn't buy from him. And Jeep was a complete waste of time trying to get a new one built. i ended up going to Antioch Jeep and was lucky to get the super rare Mojito Rubicon with Sky one. ended up costing me a few grand more in options i didn't really need but in the end i still got $6800 off the 58k list with the tread lightly voucher. if you want to know who to talk to...PM me or you will waste time there also.

Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Hi Guys and Gals,

Rob Trachtman, Fleet Manager of Coastline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram here. Great news! I have some orders that have come available of 2020 Diesel Rubicon JL's. They are here on the ground right now.

I am pleased to offer these for delivery right now at MSRP.
White with Saddle leather, sky one touch roof
White with Black leather, white hardtop
Black with Black leather,sky one touch roof
Sarge Green with Saddle leather with Green Hardtop

All of these are beautiful combinations. I can certainly give you more details via direct email or you can view them online at coastlinecdjr.com or email me at [email protected]. I do also have special deals as well on other units as mentioned in the forums here. Please contact me for details.

Here's the link to the MSRP list of options of each one.

https://window-sticker-services.pse.dealer.com/windowsticker/jeep?vin=1C4JJXFM4LW231859
https://window-sticker-services.pse.dealer.com/windowsticker/jeep?vin=1C4JJXFM8LW256425
https://window-sticker-services.pse.dealer.com/windowsticker/jeep?vin=1C4JJXFM7LW265018
https://window-sticker-services.pse.dealer.com/windowsticker/jeep?vin=1C4JJXFM5LW293867

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Manager
Coastline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145 direct
954-864-5162 cell.

privas89

First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G70
I was also going to order from Mark at River Oaks before I read a post by a member by the name of Jen who got a better deal through DeMontrond Jeep in Conroe (North of Houston). I was able to get 5.6% off invoice, on top of that their dealership includes the Lifetime Powertrain warranty for any new vehicle purchased there. What I really appreciated was that he quoted me Thursday but I didn't make the deposit to order till Friday. Between Thursday and Friday Jeep increased their destination fee to $1445. He said that he would honor the lower price they quoted me a day before. I'm pretty happy with this deal and I'll also going to be driving from the DFW area to pick up. If anyone in Texas is interested in a similar deal you can contact Neil Carpenter at (281) 541-0908 (cell). He said reference my name, Marty B. and he'll know what deal to give you.

this is my first post on here. I want to thank you. I contacted him, he seems like a no hassle guy. He got my order in (I know it’s the Coronavirus shut down right now) and he made it happen. I’m hoping there isn’t a destination fee. He never said that. He just put plus TTL. I’m happy, very happy! Does this dealership still do lifetime warranty?

Famof5jeep

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
In MA I’d highly recommend Planet Jeep in Franklin. Ordered my EcoD JLUR on 2/13 picked up on 4/6. Very well organized and they’ve been servicing my JK doing a great job. My primary sales contact was Mike Power and the Sales Manager is Mike Connelly. Both were great to work with. Ended up with a surprise FCA rebate and 0% financing as well. Drove away around 6% below invoice. Absolutely the best deal around and I shopped the purchase well. If you work with them I’m sure you’ll be pleased.

JLforlife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubi
What’s the name of the dealer in Boise that everyone likes and gets good prices from? I’m in Layton UT, but can easily travel for Boise for one of these 6-8% below invoice deals.
Peterson Jeep in Nampa ID, Talk to Kent Shurtleff. 208-741-1289

JLforlife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubi
New to the forum. First post actually! Currently contemplating putting in an order for a Rubicon. With options I’m looking at, MSRP is a little over $56k. I’m seeing people posting about 7-8% under invoice. Anyone in the Southeast (FL, GA, Carolinas) willing to go 9%? Haven’t done actual numbers, but I’m guesstimating it would end up in the $48k-ish range which would be my sweet spot. I’m basically ready to place an order as soon as I find the best deal.

This forum is great btw. Learned a lot over the past few weeks doing research.
Talk to Kent Shurtleff at Peterson Jeep in Nampa ID, 208-741-1289. He comes highly recommended, you can find his name all over the forums for being easy and straight forward from the get go.
Sponsored