First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Build sheet today on Crypto Stickers. Nothing on the Jeep dot com VIN check website.
We don't have you on the Tracking Spreadsheet. If you want to be added I would need your Vehicle Order Sheet or your info.

Well, that's just great!! You beat me. Just got back from Ecuador/Galapagos. The jeep is done with the rail trip and in Kent, WA awaiting truck transport to the dealership on Whidbey Island.
OMG, just wait! This thing is sweet. I think I decided on the Warn Stubby front bumper today...they have one in stock...still want the AEV rear bumper...won't know for a day or two if I can even get one.

Drove it in the rain today and it was solid!
Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Just wanted to give all of you an update...as some of you know in December my old body decided to defy me and when I was lifting weights I severed the Distal Tendon holding my Triceps onto my elbow. I had surgery to repair it on Dec 17th...today I was release by the doctor to lift weights and rebuild the muscle. I have full range of motion and it appears after a lite workout everything is working great and I will slowly work to rebuild the triceps. I appreciate the concern and support.

For those of you that are new...this is HOW the Spreadsheet was born...I was down and bored!

Have a great evening...ps, I was about to unload my side steps, rock sliders and winch by myself with not problems. Look out world...I am back!

Beestmode

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
Just wanted to give all of you an update...as some of you know in December my old body decided to defy me and when I was lifting weights I severed the Distal Tendon holding my Triceps onto my elbow. I had surgery to repair it on Dec 17th...today I was release by the doctor to lift weights and rebuild the muscle. I have full range of motion and it appears after a lite workout everything is working great and I will slowly work to rebuild the triceps. I appreciate the concern and support.

For those of you that are new...this is HOW the Spreadsheet was born...I was down and bored!

Have a great evening...ps, I was about to unload my side steps, rock sliders and winch by myself with not problems. Look out world...I am back!
Glad you're on the mend!

Sponsored

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Just picked mine up today...did you get the rock sliders also or just the steps? I got the rock sliders for extra protection for the future and just did I all at one time.
I didn’t get the extra armor. Not many trails around here that need it. Although Uwharrie will be opening soon.

HamChuck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 YJ 2.5l / 2020 JLUD Willy Sport
Don't have you on our Tracking Speadsheet...you want to be included I need your Vehicle Order Sheet or Color, Vin, Options,
You have me. Number 79 VIN: 293799

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase

I didn't know. I hope all goes well and your 100% ASAP. Take your time, It's important, I did not listen and now have handicap plates on everything I drive and 2 wheel bikes are almost not an option.

Sponsored

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation

Funny how things work, thanks in part to your injury you became the light in our tunnel of darkness lol

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation