2008 JKUR - 2020 JLURD ordered

Elijiog

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep jl ecodiesel
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forms. I ordered an all white ecodiesel but I hear some people are paying below invoice price. On my order sheet I see 2 prices, the MSRP and FWP. Is FWP the invoice price?

20200205_055851.jpg

Marbles

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forms. I ordered an all white ecodiesel but I hear some people are paying below invoice price. On my order sheet I see 2 prices, the MSRP and FWP. Is FWP the invoice price?

20200205_055851.jpg
Yes, fwp = invoice price

Sponsored

Marbles

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
I know this is probably beating a dead horse at this point. But for everyone that hasn't checked yet, don't forget to check your fuse box for loose fuses. I honestly just forgot to check up to this point. But after only two trail rides with a few mild rock crawling sections, a bunch of different warning lights came on. At first I thought I broke something after trail testing the skid plates more than a few times and then I finally remembered that I hadn't checked the fuses yet. I ended up finding that more than half of the fuses were loose, most of those audibly clicked into place, and a few were loose enough to toggle back and forth. One was completely out of its socket and lying on its side. Hopefully I put it back in the right place but after I pushed them all in, the warning lights all went away. This loose fuse things has been a known issue out of the factory for many Jeeps so don't forget to check!
Push all the loose ones in before I left the dealer when I picked it up.

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Push all the loose ones in before I left the dealer when I picked it up.
Seems like the one actually useful thing a dealer could do prior to delivery...but I guess what's the incentive? If it throws a CEL, the customer brings it back and the dealer gets paid to fix it by FCA.

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
What's the tread lightly discount? Sorry I'm new to this.
You go to www.treadlightly.org joining and after 30 days you are eligible for the Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, SRT, and Fiat Affliate Rewards Program Preferred Price, 1% below factory invoice on purchase or lease of new vehicles.

You must join and get the $100 Individual membership and wait 30 days before you can use it...if you tell the Dealer you have it and order your Jeep, you will be able to use it when it comes in. You just need to make sure the dealership accepts it.

Elijiog

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep jl ecodiesel
You go to www.treadlightly.org joining and after 30 days you are eligible for the Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, SRT, and Fiat Affliate Rewards Program Preferred Price, 1% below factory invoice on purchase or lease of new vehicles.

You must join and get the $100 Individual membership and wait 30 days before you can use it...if you tell the Dealer you have it and order your Jeep, you will be able to use it when it comes in. You just need to make sure the dealership accepts it.
Wow I had no idea. Thanks for the information. I I already placed the order but I'm still a little over a month away from receiving the jeep. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow to see if they accept it still and join. Also what are you guys saying to get additional off?

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Do you were clean up your closet any in there I mean other than all the stuff on the floor he still had like suitcase and stuff if you remember

20200205_055851.jpg
Got ya added

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Order 1/3/2020 - Punk’n Rubi

Build sheet posted today.
I don't have you on our spreadsheet...if you want to be added please send me your Vehicle Order Sheet and your Vin or you can tell me what your options are and I will add it. Need your order date, model, VIN, color and options.

Thanks!
Sponsored