Sponsored

What dollar amount or % did u get under MSRP/invoice?

HarleysNGuns

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Recon, Cherokee, V-Rod
Vehicle Showcase
Criswell is a haul from FL. Less travel time is nice. How was your DOC fee?
Doc was higher $998, but that is normal in Florida unfortunately. I was going to have it shipped from Criswell which would have been around $500 so it was pretty similar. Plus I can use USAA which has excellent rates.
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Doc was higher $998, but that is normal in Florida unfortunately. I was going to have it shipped from Criswell which would have been around $500 so it was pretty similar. Plus I can use USAA which has excellent rates.
Yeah FL has the highest DOC fees in the nation. Time is money though. It's definitely worth buying from a closer dealer if you have to ship. Congrats and enjoy it! Post some pics!

HarleysNGuns

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Recon, Cherokee, V-Rod
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah FL has the highest DOC fees in the nation. Time is money though. It's definitely worth buying from a closer dealer if you have to ship. Congrats and enjoy it! Post some pics!
I will definitely post pictures once it comes in, still in D1 status. Rubicon Recon in Sting Gray all options except cold weather being in FL. Black hardtop black fenders. Very excited!

rkan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2018 VW GTI Autobahn
Just picked up my factory order. 8% under invoice. 7% from dealer plus Tread Lightly. Woodhouse Jeep, Blair Nebraska.
Did it all with emails. Got a salesmen's name from forum member that got his from Woodhouse at 6.5% under invoice. Emailed that guy and after he left a voice mail I could not get him to respond to my further emails. I looked up one of the sales managers, and emailed to try and get traction. SM apologized for the lack of contact and made an offer that was 4.61% under invoice. I countered with the comment that another local dealers first offer to me was 6%. He said what do you need to make the deal. I said 7% and he agreed. 1st time stepping in dealership was to sign papers. Brought my own financing, so was done in there pretty quick.

JLUR in Punk'n. Ordered Jan 15th, picked up March 6th. 7 weeks.

Elijiog

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep jl ecodiesel
Anyone in Arizona know how much off invoice they are getting?

Sponsored

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
I got 15% off MSRP (including destination and $250 doc fee) / 13% off invoice (which includes destination and doc fee) / $6,000 off sticker (plus the $250 doc fee) on my yellow '18 JLU Sport S w/ hard top and 6MT back at the end of October last year. It had been on their lot over a year and it took them awhile to get down to wanting to really discount. Seemed very fair at the time as I really didn't want options other than the S package and the hard top and manual transmission was a must-have. Only a few other manual, yellow 4-door Sport S's were available nationwide and most either weren't discounted and/or had lots of unnecessary options (for me). I was price-conscious and it worked well for me.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
7% under invoice with dealer financing (used capital one beat my local credit union) and tread lightly. 599 or 699 doc fee, cant remember.

Elijiog

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep jl ecodiesel
I got 15% off MSRP (including destination and $250 doc fee) / 13% off invoice (which includes destination and doc fee) / $6,000 off sticker (plus the $250 doc fee) on my yellow '18 JLU Sport S w/ hard top and 6MT back at the end of October last year. It had been on their lot over a year and it took them awhile to get down to wanting to really discount. Seemed very fair at the time as I really didn't want options other than the S package and the hard top and manual transmission was a must-have. Only a few other manual, yellow 4-door Sport S's were available nationwide and most either weren't discounted and/or had lots of unnecessary options (for me). I was price-conscious and it worked well for me.
Anyone had any luck getting employee pricing on an ecodiesel?

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Found locally a 2020 Rubicon MSRP $53.5k, they are willing to go to $43.5k. For those of you with experience, how does this fare with current market conditions?
what dealer was it

JeepAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rubicon Recon
Criswell suddenly has a financing stipulation. Anyone actually finance through them and get a decent rate?

Sponsored

islandjeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'85 Cherokee, '91 Jeep YJ
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone buy from Farrish Jeep in Fairfax?

Working on a remote purchase right now and Stanley seems like a good guy, quick with responses and great deal (even with shipping charges back to HI), I'm at around 7% under invoice.

GHOSTRIDER

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2015 Dodge Durango SRT, 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 (sold), 2013 Ford Explorer Limited
Anyone buy from Farrish Jeep in Fairfax?

Working on a remote purchase right now and Stanley seems like a good guy, quick with responses and great deal (even with shipping charges back to HI), I'm at around 7% under invoice.
I used Farrish Jeep in Fairfax for a factory order on a 2020 JLUR. Order was placed on 27 Feb 20. I worked with Spencer Colbert and Frank Russell. Very responsive and professional guys. I got 8.25% below invoice. Still waiting for it to be built though.

Tychon

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
6% below invoice with $150 doc fee at Southfork CDJR in South Houston, Texas Ben Saxton and Brett Schremmer were very easy to work with.

TNT47601

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep unlimited.
We just bought a 2019 Jl wrangler unlimited sport at a little over 20% below sticker in Illinois.