Official Denver Area Group

RTW Colorado

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Hey there - I live in Golden and just bought a '20 JLU Sahara. Who do we like for factory service? I have Pollard in Boulder, Autonation West in Golden close...any recommendations? Thanks!

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Hey there - I live in Golden and just bought a '20 JLU Sahara. Who do we like for factory service? I have Pollard in Boulder, Autonation West in Golden close...any recommendations? Thanks!
I’ve had good luck at Autonation West. Friendly crew too.

Jshwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JL Rubicon
Hello All. My family and I will be moving to Denver from Houston in about a month and I just found this group. I have a 19' Rubicon that I picked up last Sept. I'm pumped to be bringing it to a state where it's meant to be used and look forward to getting out on the trail and learning. Are there any recommended Jeep dealers to go to for service in the Denver area? Also I'm sure there are a ton of shops. I'm still stock but will be getting suspension etc soon.

Looking forward to getting out there.

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
Hello All. My family and I will be moving to Denver from Houston in about a month and I just found this group. I have a 19' Rubicon that I picked up last Sept. I'm pumped to be bringing it to a state where it's meant to be used and look forward to getting out on the trail and learning. Are there any recommended Jeep dealers to go to for service in the Denver area? Also I'm sure there are a ton of shops. I'm still stock but will be getting suspension etc soon.

Welcome! You are sure coming to the state where you can use it quite a bit. I cannot speak about dealers in the Denver Metro area, I live about 90 miles south of there.

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Talk about going from swampy to dry. That's a big shift. We moved here from Kansas and thought it was bad.

The ironic part is the trails are mostly closed down 8plus months out of the year. :CWL:

stsdroog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Talk about going from swampy to dry. That's a big shift. We moved here from Kansas and thought it was bad.

The ironic part is the trails are mostly closed down 8plus months out of the year. :CWL:
this is true. When the snow starts you have to wait for everything to thaw. But nothing compares to the Colorado summers.

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep

Welcome to Colorado. You will love it here if you like to spend to spend time outdoors. I spent 3 years in The Woodlands and acclimated quite well to the warmer weather but I missed Colorado and the mountains the whole time.

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm moving to denver in a few weeks. Excited. I won't be ready for jeep stuff for awhile but you'll probably get questions.

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
I'm moving to denver in a few weeks. Excited. I won't be ready for jeep stuff for awhile but you'll probably get questions.
Welcome!

Sponsored

OP
OP
efitzger

efitzger

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Since I started this thread prob a good idea to respond, right? I've been crazy busy but now have downtime due to COVID worldwide freeze-frame!
Prob a good idea to get a list of people that are interested in some group rides this spring - maybe start off with something not too crazy like slaughterhouse trail near Bailey, CO? Pretty accessible from most of the front range area and fun little trail. I last ran this with a couple buddies of mine back in October and it was a good time. Easy enough most rigs can clear it all, couple of fun spots you can pick harder lines on if your rig is more built up or you feel like testing the suspension limits!
Let's see who's interested and maybe set a time next month or so to meet up and do a ride (i.e. Slaughterhouse).
Erik

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
I would definitely like to tag along with you.

JeepColorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I'm game once all of this blows over- currently practicing social distancing- Jeep Style:

IMG-1145.JPG
Sponsored