Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Surprise! Rebates are Back!

Late last week, the Bestop team decided that rebates were coming back and would grow to encompass a lot more soft tops. On all our premium soft top products like Sunrider, the new Supertop Ultra for JL, Supertop Ultra for JK, Trektop, and more, you can get $100 back with a rebate.

Have a Gladiator? We even have a $50 rebate on our EZ-Roll Tonneau for the Gladiator!

bstp_spring_promo__landing_page_1440x220 (1).jpg

Click here to see all the tops eligible for rebates

Other goodness

:lipssealed: Shhh...the new Trektop Ultra for JL will be launching early next week and will also have a $100 rebate available.

Oh...and we are offering 0% financing through Affirm for all purchases now through end of April!

There is no reason to wait on getting that top or tonneau you've been thinking about for Spring and Summer!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored

mmajer4211

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Late last week, the Bestop team decided that rebates were coming back and would grow to encompass a lot more soft tops. On all our premium soft top products like Sunrider, the new Supertop Ultra for JL, Supertop Ultra for JK, Trektop, and more, you can get $100 back with a rebate.

Have a Gladiator? We even have a $50 rebate on our EZ-Roll Tonneau for the Gladiator!

Other goodness

:lipssealed: Shhh...the new Trektop Ultra for JL will be launching early next week and will also have a $100 rebate available.

Oh...and we are offering 0% financing through Affirm for all purchases now through end of April!

There is no reason to wait on getting that top or tonneau you've been thinking about for Spring and Summer!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

I preorded the Trektop Ultra for JL yesterday and wasn't aware of the rebate. Will I still receive the rebate?

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I preorded the Trektop Ultra for JL yesterday and wasn't aware of the rebate. Will I still receive the rebate?
Actually the Trektop Ultra isn't available for pre-order yet (coming Monday though). Did you place your order through bestop.com or somewhere else? If on our site private message me your order number and I'll look it up.

Regardless, you're eligible for the rebate. You can pick up the form you'll need by visiting our rebates page and clicking on the certificate or link for the one you need.

Thanks!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

ScottG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

Other goodness

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
I pre ordered my ultra top last month. Am I excluded from the rebate?

Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Again ...No Love for the 2 Door JL! It is Ironic that all 5 of my previous Wranglers I purchased the tops from Bestop! In 2020 They have no top for a two door ???..The vehicle that put them on the market!
Go Figure!

TPadden

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
Reading the small print on the rebate gave me a headache; either a sale discount or promotional discount would make me a customer for a product I want but don't really need. I went as far as filling in checkout info, which even had a blank for a Promo code, read the mail-in rebate terms and conditions, and said why bother.

Nice rebate; but in today's click and be done with it instant sale world, a promo code or discount, and I'd have completed the process. Small print terms and conditions such as: Please allow 4 weeks after mailing prior to checking status. Failure to submit any of the requested documentation will delay or prevent the rebate card issuance. Bestop reserves the right to interpret the rules of this promotion at its sole discretion and all decisions made by Bestop are final, please allow 8-10 weeks for processing of submission were show stoppers.

Added rebate small print details also included: "Your right to receive the rebate will automatically terminate if you fail to negotiate your rebate card by the expiration date on it. Bestop products may not be returned for refund once the rebate card form has been submitted. Bestop is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or postage-due mail."

Thank you for the rebate offer but send me a promo code and you would have a sale.

Tom

Last edited:

Airfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Again ...No Love for the 2 Door JL! It is Ironic that all 5 of my previous Wranglers I purchased the tops from Bestop! In 2020 They have no top for a two door ???..The vehicle that put them on the market!
Go Figure!
Looks like Bestop has a 2D Trektop for the JL 2D. They just don't have the Ultra with the Glide Track feature(full top down) that the 4D has. Will Bestop sell the Ultra with the slide back feature in the future?

Feature:
Patent-pending Guide Track System makes retracting the top and putting it back in place easier than ever for one person.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Looks like Bestop has a 2D Trektop for the JL 2D. They just don't have the Ultra with the Glide Track feature(full top down) that the 4D has. Will Bestop sell the Ultra with the slide back feature in the future?

Feature:
Patent-pending Guide Track System makes retracting the top and putting it back in place easier than ever for one person.
Correct - our regular Trektop is available in both 2D and 4D versions for the JL. The biggest issue for the 2D and our Ultra is packaging all the slider mechanisms and tracks in a way that will allow all the positions and also not take up a ton of room. This may be a big enough issue that it won't be viable for the 2D.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Correct - our regular Trektop is available in both 2D and 4D versions for the JL. The biggest issue for the 2D and our Ultra is packaging all the slider mechanisms and tracks in a way that will allow all the positions and also not take up a ton of room. This may be a big enough issue that it won't be viable for the 2D.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
How much different is it than the mopar 2 door full kit with mechanisms? I just purchased one of those and the box was sent on a pallet! I saw that you had the 2 door trek ....not interested in a soft top that does not retract like a SOFT TOP! if that were the case I would have kept the hardtop on. to each his own! just glad I bought the mopar...word to the wise...where there is the will, there is a way!