Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Besides the color choice being wrong, 174/195. (and I keep forgetting to fix it when I'm at the computer...) Numbers should be correct for 4DR JLUR.
I wasn't saying the spreadsheet was off. I think he used it wrong, He said that $56,944 was above invoice on an MSRP of $61,110. That seems incorrect, so I asked him to post his build.
Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Normally invoice is about 98% of MSRP. Maybe on higher trims it’s a bigger discount but that’s a lot more.
Hi Richard, the spread goes up as you add options. The JLR that I just ordered had a MSRP of $53,770 and invoice of $50,370, roughly a 6% spread.

Later,
Johnny

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
You went to MD from Texas? I am in South NY and after two settled deals on 2019s falling through locally (one alleged fender bender and one dealer changed the top on me) I am looking for a 2020 but am not able to drive 4 hours each way. I would kill for 7% off including tread lightly if there was a way they could deliver. I called Criswell and a recommended dealer in Ct and neither could sell without me coming down in person. I was hoping for Fedex paperwork and then a delivery option.
Although we would really like to meet you, you can certainly order a Wrangler and have it delivered to you door without coming to Maryland.
We can order on for you up to 8% below MSRP and you can get discounted shipping by using one of the companies we use (typically $400-600 to southern NY). Let me know if you need more info. [email protected]

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada
We picked our Rubi up yesterday from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. Mike had us in and out quickly as he gave us "Wrangler 101" on all of the features and electronics while the finance manager prepared all of our paperwork.

This was the easiest car buying experience and we enjoyed meeting and working with Mike.

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJ
770-713-5364

[email protected]

Khoality

First Name
Khoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 2024 JT Mojave
Contacted Paul Labance for a factory order up in Everett, WA. He's your guy. Very knowledgable on all the options, and made the process extremely fluid. 7% off invoice with no hassle.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Although we would really like to meet you, you can certainly order a Wrangler and have it delivered to you door without coming to Maryland.
We can order on for you up to 8% below MSRP and you can get discounted shipping by using one of the companies we use (typically $400-600 to southern NY). Let me know if you need more info. [email protected]
Thank ordering at the end this month with your guy Patrick. Although I got screwed because it looks like prices just went up a bunch. My fault for waiting but I can’t take delivery before mid April for various reasons.

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
Ordered my JLURD from Neil Carpenter at Demontond in Conroe, TX. It took 3 months to arrive but the transaction was painless. Got 6% under invoice. Definitely give him a call if you live in Houston area.
88189385_10160222646233018_1563344769776615424_n.jpg

Sponsored

MtnDew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tacoma
New to the forum. First post actually! Currently contemplating putting in an order for a Rubicon. With options I’m looking at, MSRP is a little over $56k. I’m seeing people posting about 7-8% under invoice. Anyone in the Southeast (FL, GA, Carolinas) willing to go 9%? Haven’t done actual numbers, but I’m guesstimating it would end up in the $48k-ish range which would be my sweet spot. I’m basically ready to place an order as soon as I find the best deal.

This forum is great btw. Learned a lot over the past few weeks doing research.

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
Yes, we did change ownership a couple of weeks ago and we are now known as Coastline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I am still here for all Forum members..

Pricing is as simple as it gets.. 5 percent under invoice with Tread Lightly membership or other affiliates rewards membership if your business has it, plus tax and license and 85 doc fee. cash, lease or finance, doesn't matter.. I offer competitive rates at banks, credit unions and while you don't have to finance with me, I do prefer the opportunity to be competitive and handle everything for you.. I can also do Ram pickups under this program as well.

Call me directly on my cell at 954-864-5162 or email is [email protected] or my desk phone at 949-373-0145 direct. As always I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business..
Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Coastline CDJR
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675

I purchased my 2020 JLUR Rubicon from Rob in October 2019. He is a pleasure to work with and made the buying process as easy as it gets. Thumbs up from me!

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
I just picked up my 2020 sarge green Rubicon from Fitzpatrick's in Ansonia, CT. Mark Fitzpatrick is the man, honest and fair dealing, all pricing upfront, no surprises. A pleasure doing business with him, the easiest car buying experience of my life. I recommend him to everyone shopping for a Wrangler in the Northeast/New England area.

20200313_180322.jpg

Tychon

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Just ordered my 2020 Firecracker Red Rubicon at Southfork CDJR in South Houston, Texas. I got 6% below invoice (Including Tread Lightly Discount) with $150 doc fee. I was worried about trading my truck in 4-6 weeks from now, but they bought it and cut me a check. $54,945 MSRP down to $48,797 + TT&L.

Brett Schremmer Sales Advisor and Ben Saxton General Sales Manager made it as painless as possible. Brett even gave me a ride home, since they had just bought my truck.

Ben Saxton
[email protected]
713-955-9186

Bornabe

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Turbo EcoDiesel (Hellayella)
Vehicle Showcase
A nod to Mike @ Mall of Georgia here, got 7% below invoice. Up-front, honest, easy to deal with, answers questions promptly and with integrity. Couldn't be happier!
Sponsored