Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Barracuda, 2020 Road Glide Special
Occupation
Technology Sales
YEA!!! I'm going to pick it up in the morning. :sun:
My salesman email a pic, and said come get it.

jeep first photo IMG_4334.jpg
Congrats!! Looks like DIESELD and gnome got some good news too. And still I wait to get out of D1 that I've been in for 20 days.
Sponsored

JL3rubi

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Barracuda, 2020 Road Glide Special
Occupation
Technology Sales
YEA!!! I'm going to pick it up in the morning. :sun:
My salesman email a pic, and said come get it.

jeep first photo IMG_4334.jpg
Meant Odom, not gnome, that's your black beauty in the pic.

3.0Diesel

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty CRD, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock
I just got an email saying my Jeep is shipping, expected delivery between now and Monday the 9th. It also came with the $40 coupon for Jeep gear.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
ETA to ship 3/17.
Still no window sticker.
Got out of JB finally.

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Do you think these would hadle rock sliding ? they seem pretty steep in price, I have a set of AMP steps on my 6.7, but those wont take no beating on a trail
The metal appears to the same thickness as Rubicon rock rails. the feel stout. RSE also has an extra armor for them supposedly tough enough for the Rubicon trail.

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Do you think these would hadle rock sliding ? they seem pretty steep in price, I have a set of AMP steps on my 6.7, but those wont take no beating on a trail
This is from the Rock Slide Engineering site:

Trails rated 5 and above / Rubicon require additional skid plates to protect the step sliders. Part number AX-SS-SP-JL4.

I ordered the additional Skid Plates...they are $499 and I got them for $449 at 4Wheel Parts...but they should be even cheaper on Saturday.

TPJULR3.0D

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 Diesel
It's amazing! Been on 37's for about 550 miles with no issues. It has exceeded my expectations and I'm at the point where I'm giddy to drive it all the time.

So far, I've installed the following:
-Leather dash with matching red stitching
-Warn EVO 10s
-Warn Winch Plate
-Factor 55 E link with rope guard
-Diode dynamics clear side markers
-Baja Designs XL80 on the Ace Risers wired to aux switches
-JCR Grill guard
-Maximus 3 trim filler plate (covers frame rails exposed after winch install)
-Tuffy security Deck
-15lb power tank on top of the tuffy security deck
-AVS rock guard
-Quadratech sill protection

Have but need to install:
-Steer Smarts Track bar
-Steer Smarts Drag link with griffen attenuator
-Steer Smarts tie rod
-Synergy steering box support
-Teraflex spacer (.5") to gain back the height i lost from winch and such

Waiting on a lift springs to be developed by EVO or Accutune before I do the lift.
Very nice list of upgrades you have installed. Can you tell me who makes the leather dash inserts. I was looking at Mopar and they show the leather dash kit for 3018-3019 JL and 2020 gladiators. Is it the same part number for the 2020 rubicon ? How difficult is it to install? Thanks

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Tom, who is this Scott Blum guy? “Scott Blum Tom Hoffmann well the first batch you listed have all been shipped or even sold except one that has been in I for awhile”. That “I” is mine. I saw you mention my vin 194908, thanks, id love to get some clarification too. Been in “I” for 2 weeks now.
He is a manager at Jeep...he is defending them on some of the things...like I told him, when Jeep doesn't respond we are left to make our own conclusions...right or wrong.

Sponsored

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR, ‘96 XJ
For those of you who have or who have ordered the RSE steps, these are the second generation of the steps. As I understand it from my guy at Northridge, the 1st generation has some issue with the motors. The second generation are much much more reliable. Northridge has been putting them in for quite a while. I ordered mine on a Black Friday sale and they have been sitting at Northridge waiting on a Jeep to put them on.
The RSE steps are second gen. I grew up with the owner and can tell you he knows what he’s doing. Owns a very successful machine shop besides RSE, is a former professional snowmobile hill climber and has been a motor head since he was a kid. He drives what he sells and beats his stuff as hard as anyone I know. I have a set of the steps waiting for my damn Jeep to show up. Nothing against the AMP step or others but keep in mind the RSE are built as a full functioning rock slider with a step....they will take the full weight of the Jeep. I may be wrong but I think the others are steps only and not meant to be used as sliders. Not everyone needs sliders but if you’re hitting the nasty trails ins southern Utah or others around the country you may want to consider this fact. The motors in the RSE’s can be replaced pretty easily if need be.