First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
I went into I on 2/21 then JB 2/24 and JS yesterday...
Thanks for the info, I was actually looking at the spread sheet once I saw you went to JB, I was actually just going to reply to your post to ask you the time frame, you beat me to it.
Sponsored

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transportation
Just a friendly reminder, 4 Wheel Parts has a sale going on this Saturday, up to 30 % on most items.

I am hoping I can get a few things, but really want a B&W hitch so I dont have to keep switching hitches all the time, I really want to buy some mods for the Jeep, but I find it hard to buy stuff for it when I have no idea when it will arrive.

Phillies1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler TJ, 2020 JLUR 3.0
The sun tacked on 30 degrees by the time I left work and on a clear day like today, paradise isn’t a bad description...the pic is from a trail that’s 15 min from my house.

2C95B186-5B39-4635-9465-FCA711E30D6C.jpeg
Wow, to simply "like" that pic is not giving it justice. Gorgeous view!!

mccallj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 CTS-V Wagon, Pending '20 JLURD
Ok, I just compared my window sticker to my order sheet from Oct. So the overall price went up by $1000! Some of the increase is the base price ($41,795 to $42,195) and rest comes from some of the individual option pricing. So fellow early orderer's, did you pay your original price or did you have to pay the window sticker price?

My deal was a few % under invoice but I'm guessing that pricing went up as well.

Phillies1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler TJ, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Ok, I just compared my window sticker to my order sheet from Oct. So the overall price went up by $1000! Some of the increase is the base price ($41,795 to $42,195) and rest comes from some of the individual option pricing. So fellow early orderer's, did you pay your original price or did you have to pay the window sticker price?

My deal was a few % under invoice but I'm guessing that pricing went up as well.
Good catch! I just checked the original list of prices and my window sticker and it went up almost $1k also. Looks like the vehicle went up by $400, and then colored fender flares, 8.4" radio and premium audio, etc. made up the remainder. Should be an interesting conversation when I take delivery but my expectation is to pay what I agreed to which was 8% below invoice, plus $799 fee

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Security lugs? Door sill guards?
So here is the latest and last from Scott.

• Scott Blum Tom Hoffmann well the first batch you listed have all been shipped or even sold except one that has been in I for awhile.

The older Sahara you mention also has shipped. As far as the one you say was ordered on 1/27 and received yesterday, that's easy... It wasn't order on 1/27, it was ordered in November. This is the crap that irritates me "I ordered it 1/27 and got it now". Well actually u didn't. That's not a shot at you, people just love to make up sh*t to create drama online. It amazes me (again not saying you).

I again just pulled all the actual data and sorted by order date in system. All the early ones that are sold orders are either shipped or built and at upfit center. I ran through the first few 1000ish. There are a few random odd onesy tuesies that have some random thing is my guess why they are where they are. I also see some of the early ones where the sold order flag when away (guessing customer bailed) and those ones aren't built yet. So again looking at actual data, the statements made above aren't true. Out of every one shipped to date less than 5% are what I would call weird ones that I don't have time to look one by one.

James Harvey Scott Blum This makes complete sense.
    Does this mean when I get my order I should not lie and post, wow just ordered my JLUR, got it in three weeks? Lol lol
    Now you have me thinking this could be happening. We all know there are folks who like to mess with people.
    Tom Hoffmann
    _ZvGTxrlsmm.png
    Scott Blum So, the ones I listed have been built over the last 3 weeks after several of us emailed the CEO of FCA. I also attached my spreadsheet and asked him to look into those. So, what you are saying is correct, but no one said they weren't being built, just that later orders where fulfilled while earlier orders were not. That is a fact.

Would love to hear the reason why 194908 is still in I and he ordered on the very first day? Lots of people have their Rigs or they are in the middle of shipping?

Frankly, 3 or 4 weeks ago most of us didn't see any movement and had no info from Jeep. I did find 2 jeeps that had the exact same features and options as mine and an additional couple options for sale at dealers with VIN numbers later than mine and mine had not even started being built. This was one of the main reasons I sent the email to the CEO.

As to the data on some of these jeeps on the spreadsheet, I am sure some are wrong and I was not given the correct data. That happens too and I certainly never said it was perfect...I can only take people's word. I don't agree they are trying to create drama, could be an error and was never corrected.

Having said all that, what can't be ignored is the bad info provided to most of us from Jeep Cares and/or the total lack of any information. I have no doubt they do the best they can, but in one conversation I was told I was in D1 for 15 days and then at the end of the call I was told I was in D1 for one day. When I asked why the difference she said she was looking at a different system. There is NO EXCUSE for that...can't justify it in my eyes.

Also, "escalating" and creating an "escalation ticket" NEVER got one return call from ANYONE in 3 months. EVER! I called every week and checked on it and the "Brand Mentor" had never responded. I was told I would hear in 24 to 48 hours, A month later I was told I would hear in 3 to 5 days. NEVER did I get a call or email.

That is why I wrote the email to the CEO. From my perspective, there is NO EXCUSE to behave that way.

I appreciate you taking time and providing some information...your statement, "There are a few random odd onesy tuesies that have some random thing is my guess why they are where they are." does in fact confirm that some orders were fulfilled before others...not saying happened to everyone, but it definitely happened to me. I might be a "onesy tuesies" as you say.

mtnmerlin

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel, 2020 JLU Rubicon diesel

The prices went up in the Oct. 15 Order Guide. I don't know when that pricing took effect.

Last edited:

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Tom, I actually got the same email and ordered a portable dog water bottle for my 4 legged passenger.

On a side note, although I have had my 3.0 since January (not the one I ordered), I keep checking my original order as I did not cancel and it STILL HAS NOT BEEN MOVED OUT OF D1. I ordered from the same dealer as @JackBNimble404 just 3 days after him. That is completely absurd in my book and would love to see any info this Scott character has that is somehow better than our data. Typical FCA to simply fight for the brand without facts, without data and without a care.
I have heard if you cancel your order with the dealer they may also mark it and stop you build. So it may never move forward, at least not for now...depends on how the dealer handled the cancellation.

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Just a friendly reminder, 4 Wheel Parts has a sale going on this Saturday, up to 30 % on most items.

I am hoping I can get a few things, but really want a B&W hitch so I dont have to keep switching hitches all the time, I really want to buy some mods for the Jeep, but I find it hard to buy stuff for it when I have no idea when it will arrive.
Do you have a link for the sale? I don't see it for some reason.

Sponsored

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
So here is the latest and last from Scott.

• Scott Blum Tom Hoffmann well the first batch you listed have all been shipped or even sold except one that has been in I for awhile.

The older Sahara you mention also has shipped. As far as the one you say was ordered on 1/27 and received yesterday, that's easy... It wasn't order on 1/27, it was ordered in November. This is the crap that irritates me "I ordered it 1/27 and got it now". Well actually u didn't. That's not a shot at you, people just love to make up sh*t to create drama online. It amazes me (again not saying you).

I again just pulled all the actual data and sorted by order date in system. All the early ones that are sold orders are either shipped or built and at upfit center. I ran through the first few 1000ish. There are a few random odd onesy tuesies that have some random thing is my guess why they are where they are. I also see some of the early ones where the sold order flag when away (guessing customer bailed) and those ones aren't built yet. So again looking at actual data, the statements made above aren't true. Out of every one shipped to date less than 5% are what I would call weird ones that I don't have time to look one by one.

James Harvey Scott Blum This makes complete sense.
    Does this mean when I get my order I should not lie and post, wow just ordered my JLUR, got it in three weeks? Lol lol
    Now you have me thinking this could be happening. We all know there are folks who like to mess with people.
    Tom Hoffmann
    _ZvGTxrlsmm.png
    Scott Blum So, the ones I listed have been built over the last 3 weeks after several of us emailed the CEO of FCA. I also attached my spreadsheet and asked him to look into those. So, what you are saying is correct, but no one said they weren't being built, just that later orders where fulfilled while earlier orders were not. That is a fact.

Would love to hear the reason why 194908 is still in I and he ordered on the very first day? Lots of people have their Rigs or they are in the middle of shipping?

Frankly, 3 or 4 weeks ago most of us didn't see any movement and had no info from Jeep. I did find 2 jeeps that had the exact same features and options as mine and an additional couple options for sale at dealers with VIN numbers later than mine and mine had not even started being built. This was one of the main reasons I sent the email to the CEO.

As to the data on some of these jeeps on the spreadsheet, I am sure some are wrong and I was not given the correct data. That happens too and I certainly never said it was perfect...I can only take people's word. I don't agree they are trying to create drama, could be an error and was never corrected.

Having said all that, what can't be ignored is the bad info provided to most of us from Jeep Cares and/or the total lack of any information. I have no doubt they do the best they can, but in one conversation I was told I was in D1 for 15 days and then at the end of the call I was told I was in D1 for one day. When I asked why the difference she said she was looking at a different system. There is NO EXCUSE for that...can't justify it in my eyes.

Also, "escalating" and creating an "escalation ticket" NEVER got one return call from ANYONE in 3 months. EVER! I called every week and checked on it and the "Brand Mentor" had never responded. I was told I would hear in 24 to 48 hours, A month later I was told I would hear in 3 to 5 days. NEVER did I get a call or email.

That is why I wrote the email to the CEO. From my perspective, there is NO EXCUSE to behave that way.

I appreciate you taking time and providing some information...your statement, "There are a few random odd onesy tuesies that have some random thing is my guess why they are where they are." does in fact confirm that some orders were fulfilled before others...not saying happened to everyone, but it definitely happened to me. I might be a "onesy tuesies" as you say.
I have heard if you cancel your order with the dealer they may also mark it and stop you build. So it may never move forward, at least not for now...depends on how the dealer handled the cancellation.
I never cancelled the order. The dealer never knew one way or another I got into a different JLURD unless he reads the threads and somehow connected my screen name with my name

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Here is the link for 4 Wheel Parts and they have their March Madness sale on Saturday...they have lots of discounts and I understand for every $1,000 you spend you get a $100 back. So, check out their site, create a login and put stuff in your wish list and then see what kind of discounts you can get on Saturday.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transportation
Here is the link for 4 Wheel Parts and they have their March Madness sale on Saturday...they have lots of discounts and I understand for every $1,000 you spend you get a $100 back. So, check out their site, create a login and put stuff in your wish list and then see what kind of discounts you can get on Saturday.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/
You are much faster than me at this computer stuff Tom, I just saw it on my social media and figured I would share, but they do not have it on their website, I am guessing they dont want you to not buy it now at the regular price LOL.

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Transportation
Do you have a link for the sale? I don't see it for some reason.

Nothing on their website, but I did call in to their 877 number and it is confirmed, the guy I spoke with did mentioned some are up to 30% off, other items may not be discounted as much, the B&W hitch I want to order is one of the companies that dont really discount their stuff so I am looking at $328.00 from $346.00, good thing I can order onlline, I wont be driving 25 miles to save $18 bucks.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
You are much faster than me at this computer stuff Tom, I just saw it on my social media and figured I would share, but they do not have it on their website, I am guessing they don't want you to not buy it now at the regular price LOL.
I spent $2,500 last night on their website and got a call this morning to confirm my order...I asked about their "Madness in March" sale and they said they would check and see how they could refund or get me some back...said I should get $200 at least maybe more...so I am going by their store Saturday. So, if you watch the 8 screens that scroll through on their front page, page 6 is this!

2020-02-24-MADNESSINMARCH-WEBH2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: