First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Here is my response, I truly hope he has some real information that can be verified. I look forward to see it.
  • Tom Hoffmann
    _ZvGTxrlsmm.png
    Scott Blum sure would like to see your data and where it comes from? If you think the data of over 100 plus people is wrong I would love to see something that explains things? Please let me know, all of us would love an explanation!
    2m
  • Tom Hoffmann
    _ZvGTxrlsmm.png
    Forgot to mention, these are Diesel orders only.
  • Tom Hoffmann
    _ZvGTxrlsmm.png
    Travis Maynard Not a worry, would love to hear from experts that have better data. Couldn't seem to get FCA to give us a straight answer...looking forward to finally hearing so real information that Scott has that we don't.
BTW, Scott Blum's Facebook page states as his job: "Manager - Jeep Wrangler Product Planning at Jeep" I don't think that Scott could or would share information with us. My expectation is he will defend Jeep and not offer any real data to prove his position or beliefs. Stating we are wrong and don't know what we are talking about by saying he doesn't care about our spreadsheet...I didn't make up the information...those are called FACTS that each of you have really experienced and with no real explanation we can only draw our own conclusions.

So don't hold your breath! PS, got and email from Jeep apologizing for the delay in building my Jeep and gave me a $40 certificate for Jeep Gear.
Sponsored

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Can't wait to see them! I just ordered mine tonight...also got the slider skid plates and lights too. Supposedly, if you pair them with the skid plates they are rated for the Rubicon Trail. Did you get the skid plates too?
I didn’t get the skid plates. The rails are quite stout as they are. The Rubicon trail is a long way from NC.

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
Arrived at dealership yesterday and it's now in my garage! :handsinair: Thanks for Mike Clinnin @ Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep! He can get you a great deal!

upload_2020-3-4_21-16-24.png

upload_2020-3-4_21-16-41.png

Nice, close to what mine should look like, I think we are going to like the one touch sky, the kids love the panoramic sunroof on the 6.7 diesel, so I thought havind this ceiling open up would be ideal, I wouldnt have mind the T tops, but I know I was not going to really take the top off often so the best thing was the sky one, how do you like it ?

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Just got back from getting the rock slider power steps on. Damn they are slick. I’ll get some pix tomorrow in the daylight. There is a little noise on deploy and return, just enough noise to tell you they opened/closed. No noise or rattle while driving. The wife has no problem getting in tank now. Not sure about longevity, but for now, I recommend.
Good choice! I went ahead and got the RBP Stealth running boards for 1100. After researching on these and AMP I couldnt see myself spending 1400 to 1800s on them when they are literally the same product. RBP is built better in my opinion. If anyone is interested in the RBP Stealth power boards PM me. I have a connect over there.

Csarcon

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon diesel, 2019 F350 diesel, 2018 Can Am x3, 2013 Prius plug in
Occupation
Transportation
I had 4% below invoice, I have all the emails back and forth with my salesman and all the pricing with extended warranty or not . Now the new management doesn’t want to honor that price anymore,my sales man is about to quit,the sales manager or the GM didn’t wanna meet with me today . I am going back tomorrow if they still give same BS I will hire an attorney.

What dealer are you going throught? you have me thinking as I also ordered my rig from a dealer in O.C., I hope it is not the same one or I am in trouble, if I happen to be lucky enough to not be dealing with the same place than maybe you want to reach out to them, I dealt with Rob at San Juan Capistrano dealership and he was very upfront about offering all forum members 5% below invoice, no hassle at all, you also dont have to use his finincing, some have gotten down to 7% from what I read, but that is mostly out of state (I am in California), I did not want to travel to get 1 or 2% extra off, just doesnt seem worth it to me.

It would be great help to know the dealer you have this problem with, that way we are all aware to not deal with businesses that don't care about the commitments made to a customer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Just another balmy day in paradise.
The sun tacked on 30 degrees by the time I left work and on a clear day like today, paradise isn’t a bad description...the pic is from a trail that’s 15 min from my house.

2C95B186-5B39-4635-9465-FCA711E30D6C.jpeg

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
BTW, Scott Blum's Facebook page states as his job: "Manager - Jeep Wrangler Product Planning at Jeep" I don't think that Scott could or would share information with us. My expectation is he will defend Jeep and not offer any real data to prove his position or beliefs. Stating we are wrong and don't know what we are talking about by saying he doesn't care about our spreadsheet...I didn't make up the information...those are called FACTS that each of you have really experienced and with no real explanation we can only draw our own conclusions.

So don't hold your breath! PS, got and email from Jeep apologizing for the delay in building my Jeep and gave me a $40 certificate for Jeep Gear.
Security lugs? Door sill guards?

runjhike

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
I had 4% below invoice, I have all the emails back and forth with my salesman and all the pricing with extended warranty or not . Now the new management doesn’t want to honor that price anymore,my sales man is about to quit,the sales manager or the GM didn’t wanna meet with me today . I am going back tomorrow if they still give same BS I will hire an attorney.
did you give them a deposit? If you’ve got emails discussing price and you gave them money then that’s pretty much a contract - offer, acceptance and consideration. Good luck!

Eeshasdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel Rubicon
For those of you who have or who have ordered the RSE steps, these are the second generation of the steps. As I understand it from my guy at Northridge, the 1st generation has some issue with the motors. The second generation are much much more reliable. Northridge has been putting them in for quite a while. I ordered mine on a Black Friday sale and they have been sitting at Northridge waiting on a Jeep to put them on.

Gman53

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Land Rover Defender X
The sun tacked on 30 degrees by the time I left work and on a clear day like today, paradise isn’t a bad description...the pic is from a trail that’s 15 min from my house.

Great pic and the drive to get it had to be awesome!!

Sponsored

Toniagp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S 3.0 EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
I've got bad news from my salesman, the dealership I ordered my rig has a new ownership and they don't honor the quote I have , they want sticker price or more , my order should get here in a week. Looks like I have to start all over again.
That is F-UP!

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager

WOW, just breath taking!
Sponsored