First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I love living in Florida. The almost everyday 3pm shower rinse the days pollen off my jeep. The salt air dries up my sinuses from allergies. The ocean breeze sweeps my driveway for me. The sandy beaches exfoliate my feet as I take sunset strolls. Sunny days call for ice cold beer and storms make a perfect scene for hurricanes with tequila chasers.
Florida isnt an armpit.
Born and raised here.
Top off heated seats on when needed.
JEEPBEACH2020 in my hometown.
I am blessed.
Sponsored

OhReally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hellayella JLUS, Honda Odyssey
I can't wait for spring either. It will change once we hit 60 for a few days.

I like the hardtop for winter for the extra security, rear windshield wiper, and ease of loading tall things in the back. On my soft top, pulling out that back window bar is a huge pain.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Myself and my wife have a great understanding..
She is fully aware that if it's 50 degrees or above..
Plan on a Jeep Hair Don't Care day...
Only have the soft top ( only way to go as far as I'm concerned)... Prepped it with some 303 fabric protection before winter, no issues so far.
Will clean it and reapply this summer..
Love the versatility of the softop..
Same here, my wife is the only “fly in the ointment” when it comes to roof open/doors off. I’ve been prepping her already by saying things like “another month, can’t wait to open up!” Or I’ll say “make sure you’ve got your hair scrunchy things in the glove box. Spring’s almost here!”

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I can't wait for spring either. It will change once we hit 60 for a few days.

I like the hardtop for winter for the extra security, rear windshield wiper, and ease of loading tall things in the back. On my soft top, pulling out that back window bar is a huge pain.
Totally agree. Loading up our St. Bernard is a bit of a pain with the soft top windows, compared to the hard top.

OhReally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hellayella JLUS, Honda Odyssey
Same here, my wife is the only “fly in the ointment” when it comes to roof open/doors off. I’ve been prepping her already by saying things like “another month, can’t wait to open up!” Or I’ll say “make sure you’ve got your hair scrunchy things in the glove box. Spring’s almost here!”
My wife has stated that she will not ride with the doors off. She said I could take off the driver door if I want to. I'm going to look into some tube doors for this year.

Sponsored

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My wife has stated that she will not ride with the doors off. She said I could take off the driver door if I want to. I'm going to look into some tube doors for this year.
Same here. Gotta find something she is comfortable with

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love living in Florida. The almost everyday 3pm shower rinse the days pollen off my jeep. The salt air dries up my sinuses from allergies. The ocean breeze sweeps my driveway for me. The sandy beaches exfoliate my feet as I take sunset strolls. Sunny days call for ice cold beer and storms make a perfect scene for hurricanes with tequila chasers.
Florida isnt an armpit.
Born and raised here.
Top off heated seats on when needed.
JEEPBEACH2020 in my hometown.
I am blessed.
Oh, Hush You Mojito Banshee! I live in Middleburg where if you have two teeth your a catch.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Oh, Hush You Mojito Banshee! I live in Middleburg where if you have two teeth your a catch.
Mojito banshee?
My current jeep is black...
And there are towns 'round here where having 2 teeth is considered "high society" lol!

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito banshee?
My current jeep is black...
And there are towns 'round here where having 2 teeth is considered "high society" lol!
I was only checking out your Top in your profile pic lol? I'm so jelly about the beach though.

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Spring needs to arrive because I need my soft top back on! I got mine last summer so this is the first winter I've had to sit through all cooped in. Is it worse in the northern states (Wisconsin) when you have to wait through winter, or in the southern states when you have to wait through summer?

This pic is from fall, but it is likely happening soon again.

upload_2020-3-2_13-28-6.png
Every silver lining’s got a touch of grey, but in a minute you’ll be free and the squirming coil of sunset will soon be within your reach. Then you can jump like a Willys in four wheel drive and there’ll be nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Every silver lining’s got a touch of grey, but in a minute you’ll be free and the squirming coil of sunset will soon be within your reach. Then you can jump like a Willys in four wheel drive and there’ll be nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.
Nice GD allusion!

chilly_one

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara; Granite Metallic
I am with you! My hardtop is coming off this weekend and the soft top is going on. It's time for some sunshine and ragtop days.

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
If that's her in the profile pic, she is really hot..:whew:

Dogboyslim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Punkn.
I'm in Wi. And only have a soft top. Don't really get why folks think they can't be used in winter...meh...
I'm in Wisconsin with Dual Tops. I don't use the soft top in winter because I don't think the windows would take well to the scraper, and I don't want to idle the Jeep most mornings to get the frost on the windows to melt before I start driving. That said, I'm going to be swapping to the soft top in the next week or so.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I was only checking out your Top in your profile pic lol? I'm so jelly about the beach though.
Ohhh the spidershade thingy! That was in my last white jeep I had a couple of months ago! Now mojito banshee makes sense! I'm a dunceski.
Sponsored