MetalCloak 3.5” lift kit for JL Wrangler

Memcdowe

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2.0
Everything is connected and complete. Indexed properly. Axles centered. Drives great. Almost one inch lean passenger. Puzzling!

6DBBF2ED-9303-443B-B3B2-05EFF6FC46D1.jpeg
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
So I been I torn between Mc 312.5x for my jl or stage 4 Evo coilover suspension, any thoughts ?
Seriously though, what kind of wheeling do you do? What's your goal? Hard to say without some idea what you want to do. I'm sure we can all help you spend your money though. :like::beer:

Lilung

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
Seriously though, what kind of wheeling do you do? What's your goal? Hard to say without some idea what you want to do. I'm sure we can all help you spend your money though. :like::beer:
Lmao you trust me I spend enough , I live in Washington so most wheeling we do is mud and lots of rocks and logs , am way hard core, no I'm not but I do like to push it , I have a 2018 wrangler jl 4 door , I have the fox 2 inch on it now , but I do want more Articulation

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
So I been I torn between Mc 312.5x for my jl or stage 4 Evo coilover suspension, any thoughts ?
The MC GC flexes great with a very attractive price point for the features. The evo stage 4 isn’t really a fair comparison. You’re talking 2500 vs 8k or so. If I was spending 8k, there’s no way I’d go mid arm coilover over a long arm system unless you like the flashyness of the coilovers.

RK has a great long arm system out too.

Brett

Lilung

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
The MC GC flexes great with a very attractive price point for the features. The evo stage 4 isn’t really a fair comparison. You’re talking 2500 vs 8k or so. If I was spending 8k, there’s no way I’d go mid arm coilover over a long arm system unless you like the flashyness of the coilovers.

RK has a great long arm system out too.

Brett
Rk ? Ya Evo is up there in price , stage 4 for about 7k ish , to be honest I'm all over the place in what I want , I would love a GOOD long arm

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Rk ? Ya Evo is up there in price , stage 4 for about 7k ish , to be honest I'm all over the place in what I want , I would love a GOOD long arm
RK = Rock Krawler

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Doh , for a sec I thought you meant RC LOL. I did look into MC. They don't have a long arm for jl that I can find only a mid arm
I love my Metalcloak lift, but I daily drive my Jeep and as such I try to keep from doing stupid things. I've never had the coilover setup with bumps, but I'd bet they would be awesome if you are going faster... My stock JL out performed my 4.5" long arm lifted LJ though. I'll go more places now on the MC mid-arm lift than I did on the long arm Jeep.

My .02. :dunno:
Sponsored