Sponsored

Did i buy a unicorn? 2 door Rubicon

Mr.Fatstacks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Sport Manual
It's funny because mine attracts quite a bit of attention, no matter where I go. A lot of it is probably the color and 37's. Looks like TONKA toy. You just don't see them as often anymore.
Yeah that looks very hot wheels or tonka with the 37s. Sweet rig.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Where I work there are at least three of us with 2 door JL Rubicons. Only one JLU, a MOAB. Not to mention LJs/JKs/JKUs. I've seen a few JLRs on the road also, but not as many as the JLURs.

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Last edited:

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I have a JLR on order with an expected delivery of mid April. Until then I have to be satisfied with the rendering from the Jeep configuration pages.

Later,
Johnny

Jeep.jpg

Sponsored

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
I live in Toronto, Canada. Got my 2019 Jeep Rubicon Summer 2019, it was marked way down so the price was only a little more than the Sport S, in my 6 months of owning this I have not seen another single person driving a 2 door JL Rubicon!

Hey porkninjason, maybe we're unicorn twins :)

I've got a 2019 2 door Rubicon and live just North of Toronto in Richmond Hill, and I've only spotted two other 2 door JL Rubicon in the area. There are lots of 4 door JL Rubicons here, but the 2 door JL Rubies are pretty rare.

I still have friends and family in West end Toronto, so we may see each other one day.......remember to wave if you do spot me :)

2019 Jeep JL 23.jpg

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Hey porkninjason, maybe we're unicorn twins :)

I've got a 2019 2 door Rubicon and live just North of Toronto in Richmond Hill, and I've only spotted two other 2 door JL Rubicon in the area. There are lots of 4 door JL Rubicons here, but the 2 door JL Rubies are pretty rare.

I still have friends and family in West end Toronto, so we may see each other one day.......remember to wave if you do spot me :)

2019 Jeep JL 23.jpg
There is a third black JLR with those wheels in the GTA. I was in the GTA a couple of months ago. I saw the exact same black JLR at Vaughn Mills Mall.

Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I looked for 3 months for a 2 door manual 3.6. Found one 2.5 hours away ...drove up and traded my 981 for her. They really have become unicorns!
2 door for a 2 door..lol

save rubi.png

IMG_2942 2.jpeg

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
There is a third black JLR with those wheels in the GTA. I was in the GTA a couple of months ago. I saw the exact same black JLR at Vaughn Mills Mall.
If you were visiting in December, it may have been me/my Jeep that you saw (got it on December 4th). I live about 15 minutes from Vaughn Mills Mall and did some Christmas shopping there.

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Kitchener and see a few 2dr rubis on the regular.

I feel like I’m the only modified two door JL I see any where, 35s bumpers winch etc

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I truly believe I have the only two door, manual transmission, soft top Rubicon in Ocean Blue with only the following options:

Body-colored fenders
LEDs
Steel bumpers

and nothing else. Had to order it from the factory. I’d be very surprised if there’s another one configured exactly the same.
Sponsored