Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

First good photos by @Max238

This thread will be open for replies once we've added some better photos, including in sunlight.

Sarge Green 2020 Jeep JL Wrangler 1.jpg
Sarge Green 2020 Jeep JL Wrangler 2.jpg
Sarge Green 2020 Jeep JL Wrangler 3.jpg
Sponsored

ClackyJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Gotta go tan interior + tan soft top, to get that TJ Sahara throwback look.
that's what we ordered .. on a Diesel Rubicon... Will post pics when it eventually gets here. We got the dual top group with Black freedom top (For winter) and Tan Leather seats / Tan Soft Top. You also avoid the red dash that way :like:

Whody

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
that's what we ordered .. on a Diesel Rubicon... Will post pics when it eventually gets here. We got the dual top group with Black freedom top (For winter) and Tan Leather seats / Tan Soft Top. You also avoid the red dash that way :like:
That is exactly what I ended up ordering as well. The dark tan leather looks so damn good. I plan on replacing the Rubicon hood decal with something not red and also plasti-dipping the red decals on the side. This post is what really sold that dark brown leather for me:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ited-75ae-rare-sarge-green.39530/#post-874673

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
I have a theory as to why Sarge hasn't appeared on the Build & Price site. I think it's as simple as they have trouble rendering green for some reason. The Gladiator B&P site shows the Gator color there, but the rendering of Gator on the site is absolutely nothing like Gator IRL. The Gator on the site is a much darker green than Gator is in reality.

Sponsored

JeepNomad

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Retired Navy
I have a theory as to why Sarge hasn't appeared on the Build & Price site. I think it's as simple as they have trouble rendering green for some reason. The Gladiator B&P site shows the Gator color there, but the rendering of Gator on the site is absolutely nothing like Gator IRL. The Gator on the site is a much darker green than Gator is in reality.
You might be right. Seeing the real life pics on here got me excited about the sarge green. Then the other day I saw some rendering pics and it looks horrible. The renderings looked more like puke green.

FL_Diesel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Diesel
It shouldn't be that difficult to render colors for website. It's like selling any product/cloths online. Photographers should take some extra steps on getting proper color/white balance. But again, it also depends on our monitor color calibration too. Overall I think it is FCA rules/policy on how they go about marketing. Never thought I would order a car without seeing the color in person. But I have been waiting for a army/sarge/tank green way too long. :)

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Never thought I would order a car without seeing the color in person. But I have been waiting for a army/sarge/tank green way too long. :)
I did the same thing, my Rubicon in Sarge is built and awaiting shipment, and I ordered simply based on the photos of the 2016 special edition Wrangler in Sarge.

Sponsored

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
What was the date of your order and latest status change? My Sarge Rubi has also been in storage for a few days.
I ordered on 1/31 and my salesman isn't exactly forthcoming with updates, I'm having to contact him. The last update was on 2/21 when said it's in status KZS, which he said means that it's completed and awaiting shipment.

Jmonroe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and a '99 Camaro SS convertible I bought new
Occupation
Retired
Looks good with the tan interior