Sponsored

Ordering a 2020 Rubi...why do I need the "upgraded" wheels (or don't I)?

OP
OP

Tye_Dylan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sahara JKU
Honestly, you can probably do better then the 4%-under invoice. Criswell is not in NY, they are in MD and usually does 6%-7% under invoice on orders.

Trades always complicate things. Some dealers will lock in a trade-in value provided you do not exceed set mileage or damage the trade. Have you shopped your trade around? Take it to CarMax and get a estimate from Carvana. Remember to take into consideration any sales tax credits if you have them in NY.

Yeah, i've been doing all of the above... haven't used carvana or carmax however. Figured the tax break would negate anything extra those guys might give me... I guess it's worth looking into.

I have one dealer at 7% but he's also lowballing me on the trade....
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Yeah, i've been doing all of the above... haven't used carvana or carmax however. Figured the tax break would negate anything extra those guys might give me... I guess it's worth looking into.

I have one dealer at 7% but he's also lowballing me on the trade....
I always have sold private party. It's not difficult and the selling price more then makes up for my sales tax credit.

OP
OP

Tye_Dylan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sahara JKU
I always have sold private party. It's not difficult and the selling price more then makes up for my sales tax credit.
generally speaking, i've always done the same... just dont have the time right now to go that route.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
generally speaking, i've always done the same... just dont have the time right now to go that route.
Totally understand. Time is money.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone have first hand experience using Vroom? They gave me a pretty solid offer...
I herd good things about them. Never used them though.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Only wheel upgrade worth a second look would be if you could get one of the wider Mopar Performance options...When I ordered my Rubi in December my salesman thought since it was a Mopar Performance option he could spec it but there are only a handful of Mopar options you can get at the factory and Mopar Performance wheels were not one.
Sponsored