2020 JLR

scyan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Sting Gray
The VON vs VIN is my case also. My order was placed on february 5th and it's in status BG at the moment.

My dealer's fleet manager (who's a personnal friend) checked with FCA Canada and they responded that the order was accepted but that they also had 482 other orders (385 of them sold orders) that were BA-BX status. The person responded that the Wrangler Rubicon production is very limited and demande is very high.

Not sure I completely trust the answer but I "think" that maybe the Canadian orders are "spooled" together for production ?!

I still do not have a VIN number but I expect to have it towards the end of the month. Supposedly the Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon production is end of month...

cold gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler JKU on 41.5" Pitbull rockers. A few mods
Ordered a JLUD in Alberta last week. They have zero clue I think on timing and just told me should be between 8 and 12 weeks. hmmmm

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Ordered a JLUD in Alberta last week. They have zero clue I think on timing and just told me should be between 8 and 12 weeks. hmmmm
I just ordered a JLU Altitude in Alberta today. I learned years ago only deal with the sales manager. This guy has 25 years as Dodge Jeep sales guy and he flat out said 12 weeks. If I cared about the delivery time, I would have had them just find me one.

cold gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered a JLU Altitude in Alberta today. I learned years ago only deal with the sales manager. This guy has 25 years as Dodge Jeep sales guy and he flat out said 12 weeks. If I cared about the delivery time, I would have had them just find me one.
Good to know. I am not in a hurry anyways. Be happy to have it show up in April as gives me time to figure out what I want to do to it. haha
Trying to decide on suspension first. Soo many choices. lol

Sponsored

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Good to know. I am not in a hurry anyways. Be happy to have it show up in April as gives me time to figure out what I want to do to it. haha
Trying to decide on suspension first. Soo many choices. lol
I have that figured out. 2" Mopar lift and some 35's. Just to make it pop a bit. I'm not into bagging this thing around Wiprous or McLean Creek! I'll get a 98 TJ 4.0 for that!

cold gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me I am looking at a bit more maybe. Probably some coilovers, dynatrac PR60/80's, 40's or 42" tires. Would love to run 42's on 20" rims but maybe 40's on 17" rims? decisions decisions. Then all the other smaller stuff that adds up big. But I will be happy to flog it offroad when its done. After all its a Jeep. lol

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

thisispainful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '15 Tacoma

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
This is another different window sticker. Not a monroney, maybe just for the Canadian market.
http://ccdw.chryslercanada.ca/windowstickerca/getWindowStickerPdf.do?language=en&vin=

They all work with my VIN. My jeep was just unloaded in Edmonton on Tuesday. Exactly 8 weeks from when the dealer placed the order. Probably picking it up on Friday or Saturday.
Well that worked for the window sticker. Is there a link for Canadian orders for status of the build? D, D1 ect? Kind of curious where mine was when they closed the plant.

Sponsored

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Ordered Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 2021 on October 7th 2020 at a dealership in Ontario, Canada. Haven’t got any VON or VIN yet after almost 8 weeks of the order. Dealer informed the order hasn’t been picked up for the scheduling yet so, No VON or VIN to provide. Don’t know if it’s true or not. How long does it usually take for the Wrangler factory order?

jigamanz

First Name
Jeegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Jeep JLUR, 14' Mazda 3 Sport GT, 09' Acura RDX
Ordered Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 2021 on October 7th 2020 at a dealership in Ontario, Canada. Haven’t got any VON or VIN yet after almost 8 weeks of the order. Dealer informed the order hasn’t been picked up for the scheduling yet so, No VON or VIN to provide. Don’t know if it’s true or not. How long does it usually take for the Wrangler factory order?
This was my timeline, almost ordered around the same time of year and from Southern Ontario. Here is my timeline:

10/26/19 Sold Order, VON
12/12/19 VIN received
12/13/19 D1 status
01/08/20 Build Sheet Posted
01/10/20 Window Sticker Posted
01/15/20 Showing Delivery Draft from Cassens in Windsor, ON on their website so should be delivered tommorow!!!!!
01/16/20 Delivered.
01/18/20 Picked up in the middle of a snow storm. SO MUCH FUN!

WillysPGG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jl Willys
My october.13 order is the same but I had a von right away, I figured it would be arriving soon when I ordered it.

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Manual
Hi Fellow Jeepers,
I ordered my Manual unlimited Sahara on January 29. I am located in GTA. Dealers say 2-3 months at least to get VIN , due to strikes causing delay at FCA.
Has anyone ordered around this time received VIN?

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Hi Fellow Jeepers,
I ordered my Manual unlimited Sahara on January 29. I am located in GTA. Dealers say 2-3 months at least to get VIN , due to strikes causing delay at FCA.
Has anyone ordered around this time received VIN?
I ordered on Oct 7. Still no VIN no ETA
Sponsored